N/S Ricky Williams changes his name. (1 Viewer)

SigFreudianSlip

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Changed his name to his wife’s last name. While reading about this I saw where he’d planned another name change back in the day, to Rio Don I believe.

Run Ricky Run
Indeed.
I remember trading the farm to get him, I made a comment on ESPN regarding the trade and it made the cut…another member of this site saw the comment, reached out to me and we’ve been great friends ever since. Even watched the Super Bowl together in Nashville, rode around like idiots screaming out the windows all night after the win. 😂

Indeed.
I remember trading the farm to get him, I made a comment on ESPN regarding the trade and it made the cut…another member of this site saw the comment, reached out to me and we’ve been great friends ever since. Even watched the Super Bowl together in Nashville, rode around like idiots screaming out the windows all night after the win. 😂
I was a kid and was P'Oed at the gm at the time. Ditka and Willisms with Master P, the media circus. The trading of Picks to Washington.....he wasnt a bad pick...its how we got him that always sticks with me and is why I dont believe in trading the draft for 1 man.

However Davenport is a special case with me lol. I love the player.

I was a kid and was P'Oed at the gm at the time. Ditka and Willisms with Master P, the media circus. The trading of Picks to Washington.....he wasnt a bad pick...its how we got him that always sticks with me and is why I dont believe in trading the draft for 1 man.

However Davenport is a special case with me lol. I love the player.
Yep. I was a young man at the time, and I get the not liking trading the whole draft for one player. Especially a running back.

Good on him...I wouldn't do it...at least not with this wife....maybe next go round if my future wife Susan Kelechi insists (or doent insist...id still do it) that I change my last name to Watson....BayouSaintWatson....I like the sound of that

Good on him...I wouldn't do it...at least not with this wife....maybe next go round if my future wife Susan Kelechi insists (or doent insist...id still do it) that I change my last name to Watson....BayouSaintWatson....I like the sound of that
I called her 1st, YOU KNOW THE RULES!!!!

I called her 1st, YOU KNOW THE RULES!!!!
Had to look her up, she’s hot indeed. Lol

The guy is a nut case
Guy who shoots up a church or school is a nutcase, guy who storms the capitol in a buffalo hat to subvert democracy is a nutcase, guy who keeps his own daughter locked up in the cellar for a decade and has a child with her is a nutcase.

Ricky has a different way of living his life, that fits his view of happiness, and though it does not fit social norms functions within society with near zero impact on anyone elses lives. Not a nutcase.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom