Ridgid 10" Table Saw (1 Viewer)

Bleu Raeder

Tasty
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
$550

Saw includes a cast iron top with metal extensions. I have completed the saw top with cabinet grade ply. Includes fence and standard miter gauge, plus I am throwing in an Incra (very accurate) miter gauge. Also included is a dado blade set and some feather boards.

• 13 Amp motor delivers up to 3450 RPM to help you power through tough jobs
  • Front and back-clamping aluminum rip fence has extra-large glides to provide precise and smooth adjustments along the rail
  • Includes T-slots for the variable placement of accessories such as fences and sacrificial fences (not included)
  • Built-in accessory slots for installing auxiliary fences that support large work pieces
  • Customizable design so you can add an extension table or auxiliary tables (not included) for routers or other specialty tools
  • Single-action foot pedal helps you reposition the saw with ease
  • Maximum cut depth of 2-1/4 in. at 45-degree and 3-1/4 in. at 90-degrees for a variety of useful cuts
  • Blade guard

Will require someone to pickup in a truck or trailer. Generator in pic NOT included.

Attachments

• table_saw.jpg
    table_saw.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 11
I like it! I already have one, unfortunately... although I would have to go to daughter's in Colorado to get it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom