Ridiculous NFL is doing this to Broncos [THREAD CLOSED] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really think that many people have died from this? For every story you can tell me I can you the opposite. That death toll is incorrect and false. I'm sorry but believe what you want and I'll have my beliefs.

I don't want to get into a back and forth. There's no point. I'll respect what you believe and leave it at that.
I work in a nursing home. You can come to work with me and tell your theory to the families of the 16 dead, then you can go talk to the 49 residents and 39 staff still positive. I had Covid as did my wife. Come on down and talk that conspiracy trash. You won’t believe until it hits you and yours. Only when you get it will you really get it.

What's funny about Armstead is he feels fine. This is my biggest problem with this whole "pandemic" it's the fact it isn't one.

I had a mild version a few weeks back and I did not feel fine. My wife felt worse than me and the other person who got it from the idiot who showed up with it and thought it didn't matter because she was outside was really sick.

In the past month, I've gone from knowing a few people with it to dozens. some have been very sick. one died.

We needed to get on with the game to move forward with the season. Why would NFL postpone Saints-Broncos game for any of Denver’s below average QBs to be ready when we’re playing with a QB who’s still developing at the position. Broncos aren’t a playoff-contending team playing for anything so the league wasn’t going to move it.

It was an even game as far as players go.
Great defense vs great defense, questionable QB plays vs questionable QB play. But New Orleans coaching is significantly more superior than Denver’s

You really think that many people have died from this? For every story you can tell me I can you the opposite. That death toll is incorrect and false. I'm sorry but believe what you want and I'll have my beliefs.

I don't want to get into a back and forth. There's no point. I'll respect what you believe and leave it at that.
The US numbers are exaggerated. I know a 72 year old woman that died last week of double pneumonia, tested negative for covid and cause of death was listed as covid. Why? Because, hospitals get 29,000 dollars for every death that is listed covid related. Elderly people that have terminal illness are listed as covid to make hospitals money

The US numbers are exaggerated. I know a 72 year old woman that died last week of double pneumonia, tested negative for covid and cause of death was listed as covid. Why? Because, hospitals get 29,000 dollars for every death that is listed covid related. Elderly people that have terminal illness are listed as covid to make hospitals money

No, you don't.

You are entitled to your beliefs, but your beliefs aren't valid if contradicted by facts. Your belief is as ridiculous as if you believed the flying spaghetti monster is real and controlling everyone with its noodles appendages, it doesnt make it real. Realize that if your beliefs are directly shown to be false by facts and data then you are living in a fantasy world, kinda like falcons fans who think their team is relevant.

Complete lie, but keep spouting lies if it makes you feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom