Ridiculous NFL is doing this to Broncos [THREAD CLOSED] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noisemaker

Loud for Our Team
Reaction score
We are the beneficiary of the NFL’s ridiculous decision to make the Bronco’s play a game without a QB available.

The game should have been postponed. No honor playing a game under those circumstances.

This does not mean that the Broncos don’t have a chance to win. A great defensive effort can always win any game. So we are not by any means a sure thing to win.

But, the integrity of this game has been compromised by the NFL’s decision not to postpone.

I would not want the reverse situation to happen to the Saints.

I’m glad you said this. You are 100% correct. I am not going to enjoy the outcome of this game either way. This is completely unfair to the Broncos and this game needs to be postponed.

If this were happening to the Saints, then everyone would be screaming about how Lord Roger has it out for the Saints. We would all be screaming how the NFL is against us. Maybe there are circumstances behind the whole thing that I do not understand but this just seems asinine to me.

I really don’t care. It’s going to make for great TV FOR ME. I’ve never seen this in my life and I probably never will. Broncos did what they did. And it happened too close to game time to postpone it. Not fair to the Saints to postpone.

Should be fun to watch!

Twitter said that if Mike Tyson could still box, Elway should still be able to play QB. We knew this season wasn't going to be right from the beginning. The entire thing is suspect and deserves a healthy side-eye.

We are the beneficiary of the NFL’s ridiculous decision to make the Bronco’s play a game without a QB available.

The game should have been postponed. No honor playing a game under those circumstances.

This does not mean that the Broncos don’t have a chance to win. A great defensive effort can always win any game. So we are not by any means a sure thing to win.

But, the integrity of this game has been compromised by the NFL’s decision not to postpone.

I would not want the reverse situation to happen to the Saints.

One player was positive. You can’t postpone a game for one positive...the season will never end. If the Broncos would have followed protocol this would have been a non-factor. This is a matter of unprofessionalism by the Broncos.

Apparently they repeatedly asked the league to move the game to Tuesday but Goodell denied their request.

Why?

The Ravens had a coach be negligent and cause an outbreak on their team and they get their game postponed.

The biggest mistake the Broncos made was to only have four players exposed. It's completely ridiculous.

If true that the Bronco's QB's were in a room together for an extended period of time without the NFL required masks, I honestly do not have any sympathy for them. Why should the other team be penalized for their conscious lack of following the rules! Follow the rules and perhaps this would not have happened. Also the Bronco's did not have one of the QB's sequestered as many teams do to prevent this from happening. I suspect we will now see an NFL directive that says teams must keep one of their QB's, practice squad or other, separated week to week!

Apparently they repeatedly asked the league to move the game to Tuesday but Goodell denied their request.

Why?

The Ravens had a coach be negligent and cause an outbreak on their team and they get their game postponed.

The biggest mistake the Broncos made was to only have four players exposed. It's completely ridiculous.

It’s not that at all. The Ravens continue to have players test positive. You can’t risk exposing the other team when you haven’t isolated the possible positives. That is why they had to postpone. The Broncos only had one positive and only a few high risk exposures. If the Broncos had continued positives, they would postpone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom