Ridiculous NFL is doing this to Broncos [THREAD CLOSED] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is exactly my point, though.

The Broncos would be better off if they would have had an outbreak than a small cluster.

I don't believe the Ravens are getting preferential treatment but they are benefiting from the fact that their spread was less contained.

Agreed. But the Broncos may already get punished for this infraction. If you purposely get your team exposured...you may look at bountygate like penalties.

I support the Broncos forfeiting and sending our players game checks for the week. Outside of that line up with what you’ve got.

I’m glad you said this. You are 100% correct. I am not going to enjoy the outcome of this game either way. This is completely unfair to the Broncos and this game needs to be postponed.

If this were happening to the Saints, then everyone would be screaming about how Lord Roger has it out for the Saints. We would all be screaming how the NFL is against us. Maybe there are circumstances behind the whole thing that I do not understand but this just seems asinine to me.
I said this a few days ago in another thread, saying the game should be postponed and got murdered by members on SSF. How ironic that people have now flipped.

Glazer says the Broncos broke the rules AND weren’t forthcoming with the league about it. And the NFL had photographic evidence to prove it.

Again, the Broncos are being punished bc of violating protocols and then not being upfront. It’s a lot different than the Ravens situation.

We are the beneficiary of the NFL’s ridiculous decision to make the Bronco’s play a game without a QB available.

The game should have been postponed. No honor playing a game under those circumstances.

This does not mean that the Broncos don’t have a chance to win. A great defensive effort can always win any game. So we are not by any means a sure thing to win.

But, the integrity of this game has been compromised by the NFL’s decision not to postpone.

I would not want the reverse situation to happen to the Saints.

But you contradict your first sentence with your third sentence. This game is probably going to be the mother of ALL TRAP games. We haven't won in Denver in 30 years and we are still going in with a technically a third string QB this by no means is a beneficiary game.

FIRST, no Denver does not have a chance to win. Saints are probably the worst team in the league to play without a QB. Broncos may only get a few first downs.

SECOND, agreed this is ridiculous. No one would even scrimmage this way. Whatever the rules, the rules of common sense should overwrite them.

Last edited:
I said this a few days ago in another thread, saying the game should be postponed and got murdered by members on SSF. How ironic that people have now flipped.

So you and another guy feel that the Saints should be punished for the Broncos breaking protocols. Its goes so far in the protocols to give the teams spelled out guidance on how to handle position groups to specifically not find yourself in this situation.

If you give the Broncos time, postpone the game. What are you going to give the Saints in return who are infinitely less responsible for this situation to begin with? Are you going to move the Atlanta game, move the Eagles game? Is there a scenario where you can postpone this game, and it not ultimately hurt the team NOT responsible for the postponement more?

All of you all won’t be saying this is if somehow the Broncos won the game.
I do not feel sorry for anyone. It’s the situation we are all living in these days. I didn’t see the NFL cancelling our game when Sanders went out with Covid or it was announced Armstead would be out.

AcidicLoneFoxterrier-size_restricted.gif

I’m glad you said this. You are 100% correct. I am not going to enjoy the outcome of this game either way. This is completely unfair to the Broncos and this game needs to be postponed.

If this were happening to the Saints, then everyone would be screaming about how Lord Roger has it out for the Saints. We would all be screaming how the NFL is against us. Maybe there are circumstances behind the whole thing that I do not understand but this just seems asinine to me.
You are 100 percent right! The dudes that are saying “oh well” are the same ones that are ALWAYS crying about Roger, refs,NFL

Glazer says the Broncos broke the rules AND weren’t forthcoming with the league about it. And the NFL had photographic evidence to prove it.

Again, the Broncos are being punished bc of violating protocols and then not being upfront. It’s a lot different than the Ravens situation.

If that's true then screw them, they've done it to themselves.

We are the beneficiary of the NFL’s ridiculous decision to make the Bronco’s play a game without a QB available.

The game should have been postponed. No honor playing a game under those circumstances.

This does not mean that the Broncos don’t have a chance to win. A great defensive effort can always win any game. So we are not by any means a sure thing to win.

But, the integrity of this game has been compromised by the NFL’s decision not to postpone.

I would not want the reverse situation to happen to the Saints.
Or, the league doesn't see à good way to reschedule and teams were given protocols which if followed would have prevented a team from this issue so they are responsible for their own problem.

Agin, the Broncos didn’t just break protocol, they also weren’t forthcoming about it. I don’t have any sympathy for them, especially after we were just docked a draft pick for dancing with no masks in the locker room after a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom