Ridiculous NFL is doing this to Broncos [THREAD CLOSED] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These players signed an agreement because they were forced into by the owners. The owners refused to postpone and put a portion of the player’s salary in escrow to get them past the pandemic. The pandemic was pushed into by an idiotic government spurred on by the White House. Players felt they had to work.
Oh yeah... those poor millionaires really are forced to earn a living

you could opt out if you wanted
those who wanted to play will play
Its entertainment in the end. There’s no business like Showbusiness

Oh yeah... those poor millionaires really are forced to earn a living

you could opt out if you wanted
those who wanted to play will play
Its entertainment in the end. There’s no business like Showbusiness
Just absolutely absurd that all some can think about is their wants. I want my ballgame. I want to act like nothing is wrong. Wow. Just wow.

Agree 100%. This bs about not wearing masks in a meeting is crazy. The research shows that the virus spreads most with heavy breathing during exercise. That's what these guys do in practice and games. You can suggest that they should stay 6 feet apart but that is not possible during practice.

We had a offense lineman test positive. Why are our other offensive lineman not high risk and not eligible. They cleary didn't wear masks during practice and they are next to each other when they line up for every play at practice. This is insane.

And to not let them use a coach because they don't want to set a precedent with teams hiding players on the coaching staff? Come on. This is unprecedented times. You should make an exception for this year. You can cleary tell they were not hiding a player as a coach. Are we hiding Sean Payton on the staff so we can put him in a uniform in an emergency?
What's funny about Armstead is he feels fine. This is my biggest problem with this whole "pandemic" it's the fact it isn't one.

And in really ridicules news. The New York football giants take the lead in the nfc east with a 4 and 7 record.

WTH...How is this any different than when a team just starts its' first year in the league? Of course, it's not going to be fair...Should we just play 2 hand touch?

What's funny about Armstead is he feels fine. This is my biggest problem with this whole "pandemic" it's the fact it isn't one.
Yeah, and those 260,000 deaths are a plot by the liberal health care industry (they're all co-conspirators and communists don't you know?).

Yeah, and those 260,000 deaths are a plot by the liberal health care industry (they're all co-conspirators and communists don't you know?).
You really think that many people have died from this? For every story you can tell me I can you the opposite. That death toll is incorrect and false. I'm sorry but believe what you want and I'll have my beliefs.

I don't want to get into a back and forth. There's no point. I'll respect what you believe and leave it at that.

You really think that many people have died from this? For every story you can tell me I can you the opposite. That death toll is incorrect and false. I'm sorry but believe what you want and I'll have my beliefs.

I don't want to get into a back and forth. There's no point. I'll respect what you believe and leave it at that.
This thread doesn't even exist, it is a conspiracy designed to find the ones that won't comply. RUN!

"From year to year, overall mortality rates in the United States (and other countries around the world) are generally remarkably consistent. Excess deaths is a metric often used to evaluate the impact of unusual events, and it calculates how many extra deaths occurred above the expected average.

A new report from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says nearly 300,000 more deaths than expected have occurred in the United States so far in 2020. Only two-thirds of these “excess deaths” are directly attributed to COVID-19, suggesting the real death toll of the pandemic is likely higher than the confirmed mortality numbers."

So you're saying the 300k excess deaths are not covid? What about the 1.4 million worldwide? Is that also a lie? Is every country in on it?

What is crazy about this is rumors are out about how many other teams have been violating these rules. A lot of players reportedly were visiting people over Thanksgiving.

Broncos got caught and got punished.

I can only assume Goodell still felt guilty about how he treated the Saints in the past so like a bad hockey penalty, this was a payback call.

Is it true that the Broncos tried to get their Offensive Coordinator or someone on the coaching staff to suit up for QB?
Yea ...the NFL said no because they were worried teams would start stock piling players at coaching positions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom