Rigged System (1 Viewer)

Higher

Very Banned
Reaction score
I was just looking at NFL.com and they had stuff all over the place about Matt Ryan getting the MVP. If Ryan gets it and Brees hasn't I am done with the NFL.

AL_Bundy

Oldschool Saints Fan
Reaction score
Geez the orange one is even poisoning sports. Yes, anytime you don't get what you want it's rigged. Anytime an official throws a flag that you don't agree with, it's rigged. That's the new normal.

OP
Higher

Higher

Very Banned
Reaction score
Geez the orange one is even poisoning sports. Yes, anytime you don't get what you want it's rigged. Anytime an official throws a flag that you don't agree with, it's rigged. That's the new normal.
It's called a play on words.

Outbackjack

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
So if Matt Ryan, who is having the best year of all QBs, continues his pace, has the top stats, and gets the MVP award.....you would be done with the NFL?

You mean next season, when the Saints are winning with an improved D and a strong offense again, you would spend your game day Sundays mowing the grass and going shopping.....instead of watching the Saints??

OK.

Not me.

And all because a guy who deserved the award (Ryan in 16) gets the award?

OP
Higher

Higher

Very Banned
Reaction score
Guys if you look back at the past several years there is no player more important to the success of his team than #9. Yet no MVP. Take away Julio and Ryan is crap. Give Brees Julio and he may throw for 6,000 yards. That's all I'm saying.

SaintfromOZ

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I wouldn't say Ryan is playing better than Brees at all but it's resulting in wins. Ryan can have this years regular season MVP, I'll take the Super Bowl and Super Bowl MVP any day of the week

bigdaddysaints

BigDaddy Has Arrived
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I was just looking at NFL.com and they had stuff all over the place about Matt Ryan getting the MVP. If Ryan gets it and Brees hasn't I am done with the NFL.
Donald Trump, is that you?

MVP has always been a popularity contest. sometimes it happens to be also the best, but mostly who's just most popular. much like the Pro Bowl.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom