Right gust at the right time? (1 Viewer)

Gumerk

Hot Sauce Addict.
Reaction score
Wow,

Anyone notice the left flag 'right from our viewpoint' on the goal post pick up just as the extra point gets near? Spooky lol

Last edited:
Wow,

Anyone notice the 'flags' on the goal post pick up just as the extra point gets near the goal post? Spooky lol

Missed it

An earlier kick for the Ravens looked exactly the same and the refs gave it to them. At least it looked that way to me.

There really was hardly any wind at that time. The flag on top of the right upright was limp.

Thank you to whoever put the gris-gris on that ball!

You’re all welcome.
I unbuttoned my pants. The resulting air being able to be breathed in and out for the first time in hours reached Baltimore. Just in time.

You just don't know where the wind flow will be in the stadium at any given time. The flags on the goal posts are kind of meaningless if you think about it.

There really was hardly any wind at that time. The flag on top of the right upright was limp.

Thank you to whoever put the gris-gris on that ball!

The top left 'right from our view' flag goes nutts just as the ball gets in the air. I mean that has to be a gust no?

The second video that links to the Saints twitter shows the gust even better.

x8kPpG.gif

I still have to admire Tucker for coming out the locker room to face the media AND taking the responsibility for "losing the game".
Hope they go easy on that kid. He's certainly one of the best in the business.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom