Rights for sell section 610 (1 Viewer)

arch

Veteran
Reaction score
Rights for sale for 2 tickets in section 610, row 20. Looking for $500 for the pair or best offer plus I believe the Saints are charging a $250 transfer fee now. I believe transfers start up around Mardi Gras. I'd love to have this done before first payment is due which I think is in March. The tickets in 610 were an average face value of $77 per game this season. I am not sure what pricing will be like this year with 9 regular season home games and perhaps just one preseason game which has never been done before. It is one of the few sections in the dome under $100 per game. My brother has been using the seats but doesn't want them any more. I'm just going to keep my two others in section 641. I might entertain a face value split the season on my tickets in 641 as I now live hours from the dome and only make about half of games.

Rights for sale for 2 tickets in section 610, row 20. Looking for $500 for the pair or best offer plus I believe the Saints are charging a $250 transfer fee now. I believe transfers start up around Mardi Gras. I'd love to have this done before first payment is due which I think is in March. The tickets in 610 were an average face value of $77 per game this season. I am not sure what pricing will be like this year with 9 regular season home games and perhaps just one preseason game which has never been done before. It is one of the few sections in the dome under $100 per game. My brother has been using the seats but doesn't want them any more. I'm just going to keep my two others in section 641. I might entertain a face value split the season on my tickets in 641 as I now live hours from the dome and only make about half of games.
Interested if these are still available.

view from seats

Attachments

• section 610 seats.jpg
    section 610 seats.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 11

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom