Rights to 1 ticket sec. 547 row 5 (1 Viewer)

All The Way

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Seat rights are not transferrable like this. You can resell game tickets, but not seat rights.

Brennan77

Bass Manager
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Seat rights are not transferrable like this. You can resell game tickets, but not seat rights.
You can transfer the tickets to another name.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

All The Way

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
You can transfer the tickets to another name.

You can transfer to a qualifying heir, but can you sell them to a stranger for profit? I've always been of the understanding that you can't.

Brennan77

Bass Manager
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
You can transfer to a qualifying heir, but can you sell them to a stranger for profit? I've always been of the understanding that you can't.
You can transfer to anyone as I understand it. I'm a ticket holder but I haven't transferred a ticket so I may be wrong. I seem to recall getting transfer forms every year.

jasonj

All-Pro
Reaction score
You can transfer a seat to anyone. Some people get all bothered by the term 'rights' since we don't technically own the rights to our seats like they do in towns with PSLs. The seller is basically charging a fee in exchange for filling out a transfer form on the buyer's behalf.

Reaction score
You can transfer a seat to anyone. Some people get all bothered by the term 'rights' since we don't technically own the rights to our seats like they do in towns with PSLs. The seller is basically charging a fee in exchange for filling out a transfer form on the buyer's behalf.
Exactly, it's either buy seat rights from someone selling them, or wait for your name to crawl it's way to the top of the season ticket waiting list. For some of us, it's worth it.

I'm thinking about it, but I just wish the price for the actual tickets would be lower. I'd probably sell this season and any other season until I can get relocated with 2 seats together.

Saints4Real

Veteran
Reaction score
Exactly, it's either buy seat rights from someone selling them, or wait for your name to crawl it's way to the top of the season ticket waiting list. For some of us, it's worth it.

I'm thinking about it, but I just wish the price for the actual tickets would be lower. I'd probably sell this season and any other season until I can get relocated with 2 seats together.

"Seat Rights" as they are called in this thread come up all the time on Ebay and Craigslist. I considered buying this way a few seasons ago, but was able to get lucky and had a friend sign his over to me. But I have considered recently also, just trying to get an upgrade to my seats. So I do understand where you say " for some of us, its worth it". That waiting list is pretty long from what I hear.

OP
Shrimpnose

Shrimpnose

Selector
Reaction score
Originally I had 5 and transfered two a couple of years ago. Obviously I wouldn't go into this uninformed.

I have a seat, you have the money, I need the money and you want permanent "rights" to purchase this seat as long as the saints are playing, so, who wants it?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom