Rights to season Tickets (1 Viewer)

I’m selling the rights to my tickets. Section 117 row 12 seats 7 and 8.

Wow , great first post.. and thanks so much for the specificity; since you didnt list a price, I’m assuming that the cost is $1, to get them off your hands? I’ll take them!

He doesnt own the rights to anything, ask those that have lost their tickets due to renovations what "rights" they have. Saints do not have PSLs.
This is where someone will transfer tickets to your name for some sort of trade, usually monetary.

This is where someone will transfer tickets to your name for some sort of trade, usually monetary.
So, lets say you purchase his "rights" and then next year that section or row is eliminated to accommodate more rich people seats. Does he get his money back or is he just SOL?

As mentioned above, no one “owns” their Saints tickets, or the “rights” to said tickets... I have been a season ticket HOLDER for over 10 years, but i also realize that i dont OWN them.. huge difference... if the organization chose to do so, for whatever reason, they could decide to revoke my season tickets at any time, and for any reason, and there isnt a damn thing I could do about it, as some of the poor souls who’s sections were recently eliminated can attest to... Also, i am old enough to remember a few years back, when other sections were eliminated to make room for the new Superdome press box.. again, any season ticket HOLDERS who thought they ‘owned’ their seats were quickly woken up to reality... if you truly own something- ie a house, or a car- then you generally have a title, and if someone tries to take them, you usually have some type of recourse.. not so, with regards to season tickets.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom