RIP: Charlie Watts (1 Viewer)

He was the man. I loved how he stood out in the Stones for all the normal guy reasons. A true professional. The way he kept everything in line is inspiring.

I lost my Abuela last Thursday (she was 86 years young, and the true matriarch of our Cuban family). Between her passing and Charlie’s, I don’t know how many more tears my body has in it.

Last edited:
He was the man. I loved how he stood out in the Stones for all the normal guy reasons. A true professional. The way he kept everything in line is inspiring.

I lost my Abuela last Thursday (she was 86 years young, and the true matriarch of our Cuban family). Between her passing and Charlie’s, I don’t know how many more tears my body has in it.

Mis condolencias por la muerte de su Abuela. :cry:

Have you seen Vivo (animated movie with music by Lin-Manuel Miranda)? Watched it with my girls, it's a sweet story.
Honestly, I don’t know if I can watch it. On our drive home from NOLA to Houston yesterday my kids watched Coco and I just lost it (like ugly crying) from Lafayette to Lake Charles.

Last edited:
Honestly, I don’t know if I can watch it. On our drive home from NOLA to Houston yesterday my kids watched Coco and I just lost it (like ugly crying) from Lafayette to Lake Charles.
Yeah, probably not the best time right now.

Ughhhhh, that steady RS beat is no more. So very sad, you’ll be missed Charlie.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom