rip moo (1 Viewer)

soupcan dan

just the salad please
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
An incredibly good friend of mine died yesterday----Tim "moo" Davis. He was the eldest of seven children--born in 1952-- who took care of his younger siblings after his father died when Moo was 10. One of his youngest siblings died at school of cardiac arrest in the early 60's and it was he who held the family together through that disaster.

Tim was a rock. He watched over his siblings as they grew up while his mother worked a nursing job. He made sure his brothers and sisters stayed straight and prospered.

I truly loved and respected him. Hats off to Moo. one in a million.

An incredibly good friend of mine died yesterday----Tim "moo" Davis. He was the eldest of seven children--born in 1952-- who took care of his younger siblings after his father died when Moo was 10. One of his youngest siblings died at school of cardiac arrest in the early 60's and it was he who held the family together through that disaster.

Tim was a rock. He watched over his siblings as they grew up while his mother worked a nursing job. He made sure his brothers and sisters stayed straight and prospered.

I truly loved and respected him. Hats off to Moo. one in a million.

My condolences.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom