RIP Mr. Peanut (1 Viewer)

It's a trap. Just a way to update their logo and get people to talking about planters again. I full expect some hip new version to come out...probably one I won't understand or care about. Does anyone buy anything other than great value or store brand peanuts anyhow? Not like I toss a handful of peanuts in my mouth and say " man...these are good but they're not planters".
Want to revisit this as I've done some testing. I finished up my last jar of great value peanuts and this time I made sure to get planters....which were actually cheaper than the great value which was shocking. Having them back to back I will say planters are much more tender and have a slight flavor edge. For those that weren't able to sleep until this was settled.

Want to revisit this as I've done some testing. I finished up my last jar of great value peanuts and this time I made sure to get planters....which were actually cheaper than the great value which was shocking. Having them back to back I will say planters are much more tender and have a slight flavor edge. For those that weren't able to sleep until this was settled.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom