RIP Mr. Peanut (1 Viewer)

It's a trap. Just a way to update their logo and get people to talking about planters again. I full expect some hip new version to come out...probably one I won't understand or care about. Does anyone buy anything other than great value or store brand peanuts anyhow? Not like I toss a handful of peanuts in my mouth and say " man...these are good but they're not planters".

It's a trap. Just a way to update their logo and get people to talking about planters again. I full expect some hip new version to come out...probably one I won't understand or care about. Does anyone buy anything other than great value or store brand peanuts anyhow? Not like I toss a handful of peanuts in my mouth and say " man...these are good but they're not planters".
I can imagine a scenario where you put some nuts in your mouth and you can tell a difference

Killing off your iconic, century-old mascot to mimic some invented virtual grief... pure genius.

They'll be using this as a cautionary tale in B schools for the next fifty years. :cool:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom