RIP Olivia Newton John (1 Viewer)

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Me and the wife was watching some music channel 80's videos the other day, and the lets get physical came one. Wife says she did not remember the ending being like that, where all the guys walk out holding hands...

My first crush.. and the first time i ever remember seeing a movie in a theater was Grease at Lakeside Cinemas (not to be confused with Lakeside Theater).. Also, i will say that ONJ has a Top Five female voice in pop music history, along with Carpenter, Ronstadt, Streisand and Ann Wilson- and i will die on that hill .. This one sucks as bad as losing Princess Leia , er i mean Carrie Fisher, a few yrs back, maybe more .

My first crush.. and the first time i ever remember seeing a movie in a theater was Grease at Lakeside Cinemas (not to be confused with Lakeside Theater).. Also, i will say that ONJ has a Top Five female voice in pop music history, along with Carpenter, Ronstadt, Streisand and Ann Wilson- and i will die on that hill .. This one sucks as bad as losing Princess Leia , er i mean Carrie Fisher, a few yrs back, maybe more .
I agree, especially for me, because she was one that my wife and I grew up with as teenagers, listening to her music and just honest to goodness, sincere, lovable personality.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom