RIP Olivia Newton John (1 Viewer)

Damn, Rest In Power Olivia... I usually can't stand musicals, but she made me enjoy Grease... (plus, I also had a huge crush on her as a kid)...

Hard to think of a more universally well-liked person. Deserves to be remembered in equal measure for her acting/musical career and her tireless charitable efforts campaigning and raising funds for breast cancer research.

Between her and Judith Durham of The Seekers who died a few days ago, it’s been a sad few days for some of Australia’s most recognisable female artists.

There are very few men/teenagers that lived in the 70's/80's that didn't have a crush on her. She was a beautiful women with a great singing voice that just got the juices flowing.

Whoa. wow. RIP

One of my earliest pre-teen "crushes" - she was so pretty
She was my first crush, my lifelong crush, my designated free pass by my wife. As hot as she was, her looks was a fraction of who she was, she had such an angelic voice, I think like 5 #1 hits, 4 grammy's a great actress, a sweet friend to those that knew her, a tough woman who told cancer to *&^% off for 30 years. She continued to perform and sounded great until the end. Its been said, you beat cancer, not by not dying from it, but by how you live with it. She lived and lived and fought and donated and raised money for cancer treatment and brought awareness, she never let it effect her attitude and persona. SHE BEAT CANCER. Go put on your wings that you've earned.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom