RIP Rutger Hauer (1 Viewer)

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain...
Blade Runner

RIP

I was more partial to Flesh and Blood, but that's likely due to the crush I had on Jennifer Jason Leigh.

Yeah, Flesh+Blood, full of sex, plague, and its medieval take on Patty Hearst, is one of my all-time favorite "guilty pleasure" movies.

And Soldier of Orange is a great film.

R.I.P.

Ladyhawke! It's chick flick disguised as a sword-and-sorcery picture. The only genre film with less balls is probably...freakin' Legend. Anyone who actually enjoys Ladyhawke is a bona fide USDA- Choice _____!

-Ready Player One

Ladyhawke! It's chick flick disguised as a sword-and-sorcery picture. The only genre film with less balls is probably...freakin' Legend. Anyone who actually enjoys Ladyhawke is a bona fide USDA- Choice _____!

-Ready Player One

I can enjoy a good chick flick and always find my bells a bit stronger for the experience.

No shame.

The Hitcher was underrated.

As mentioned above, Blade Runner and LadyHawke were his best
that is a great movie. i love the hitcher. though, of course, blade runner is my favourite of his.

nighthawks (think that's the name from early 80s or maybe even 70s) wasn't bad either. i think it had stallone in it too.

rest in piece you legend of denmark.

I can enjoy a good chick flick and always find my bells a bit stronger for the experience.

No shame.

I agree. The first thing I thought of when I saw the post though was the quote from the book "Ready Player One". One character was purposely trying to gall another. Not truly a reflection of the movie itself.

I agree. The first thing I thought of when I saw the post though was the quote from the book "Ready Player One". One character was purposely trying to gall another. Not truly a reflection of the movie itself.
the book was so good, i read it twice. still P'Oed at how it is one of the worst book to movie adaptations ever.

the book was so good, i read it twice. still P'Oed at how it is one of the worst book to movie adaptations ever.
also i don't want to derail the thread. rutger hauer is largely unappreciated, but not so much on sr.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom