RIP Shrimpnose (1 Viewer)

I am sorry for your loss.

My condolences. He is one of the few forum members I have actually talked to. RIP.

So sorry for your loss. May God bless you and your mom and grant you strength, comfort and peace.

He’ll have the best seat in the house for watching Saints games. He’ll be joined by many Saints fans angels and will definitely be in that number, when the Saints go marching in! We’re praying for you and all who loved and cared about him. May he rest peacefully!❤️

My father, Howard Couvillon Jr., lost his battle against liver cancer today. He was a die-hard Saints, LSU, Holy Cross fan.
He is the reason I am on this site.
He is the reason I'm a die-hard fan of anything.
The fact I've visited this site every day since I've joined, is due to him.
I will never leave New Orleans. It is my heart and soul, because of him.

He hadn't posted in quite some time, but I know many of you all met him or knew him from the early days of this site. I thought it would be right to let you all know. This has been a super rough time for my mother and me, but I'm posting to let you all know the healing process begins now. WHO DAT!

RIP Howard A Couvillon Jr
Sorry to hear this. I definitely remember him from this site and our online discussion of our psychological careers.

Take comfort that he is now in a place where the Saints win the Super Bowl every season.................a true dynasty.

I didn't know him but losing your pops is never easy. I miss mine every day.

I am really very sorry to hear this news about Howard, and very sorry for yours as well as your families loss, Kieloo.. I had no idea that he was ill. Your dad and I spent a good bit of time hanging out prior to Katrina. In-fact... He brought me over and introduced me to my first Bud's Broiler no.4 burger, and I had him hooked on Prejeans in Carencro for a while there. He was a very fun & positive fellow, and will surely be sorely missed.

RIP, Howard.

I remember quite a few of you, thanks to my dad. We were at a few Nicholls training camps, something in Lafayette. And BEST experience I ever had was: we retreated to Sc when Katrina hit, and we went to first away game @CAR
We won.
My only away game I ever went to.
No mean fans.
Deuce.
Who dat! L
Spread love! Death is when you can't no mo'!

Only met your Dad once many years ago right before the storm. Seemed like a great man, and he had a great sense of humor and quick wit. My sincerest condolences to you and your family...

Sorry to hear about your loss man. Was always fun talking to your dad in the betting threads. There are certain posters who stick out due to their positive attitudes and thoughtful posts, and Shrimpnose was certainly one of them. I hope peace and comfort come to you and your family.

My father, Howard Couvillon Jr., lost his battle against liver cancer today. He was a die-hard Saints, LSU, Holy Cross fan.
He is the reason I am on this site.
He is the reason I'm a die-hard fan of anything.
The fact I've visited this site every day since I've joined, is due to him.
I will never leave New Orleans. It is my heart and soul, because of him.

He hadn't posted in quite some time, but I know many of you all met him or knew him from the early days of this site. I thought it would be right to let you all know. This has been a super rough time for my mother and me, but I'm posting to let you all know the healing process begins now. WHO DAT!

RIP Howard A Couvillon Jr
DAMN...I remember him now. So sad for you and your family! May he rest in peace.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom