RIP Shrimpnose (1 Viewer)

So sorry for your loss Kielio. May your great memories warm your heart with the knowledge that your father loves you. May you share this time with family and friends as they are grieving with you. I would like to say a quick thank you to Saints Report forum members for helping me grieve the loss of my mother back in 2008 as I too was a wreck. You never expect it and it truly hurts more than imagined. You all truly represent the heart of New Orleans and why I miss HOME!

Oh man, so sorry for your loss. I will pray for you and your family in the name of Jesus.

Let me add to what I wrote above. Here is a picture from one of the Bourbon Street Crawls the night before a Saints game that we had group tickets for.

crawl1edited.jpg

I never knew or meet him, but i support you during these hard times.
You’re gonna be okay, the time will do his work.

May he Rest In Peace. ?

Oh No... Howard WAS New Orleans... He was Kind, Giving. and proud of his City. He was always so generous to share everything he had and his love and Knowledge of all things New Orleans... This is sad, sad news...

Please accept my sincerest Condolences to you and the rest of your Family... Howard will forever remain in our hearts here in OKC... He will always be everything New Orleans is...

theguys.jpg

joeandhoward.jpg

shrimpnoseandgirl - Copy.jpg

10-24-2006-043.jpg

copcar.jpg

Oh, no! Damn, I'm so sorry to hear that. 'Nose was a great guy, I'll never forget having lunch with him in Seattle before the '03 game. My deepest condolences to everyone who knew him.

My father, Howard Couvillon Jr., lost his battle against liver cancer today. He was a die-hard Saints, LSU, Holy Cross fan.
He is the reason I am on this site.
He is the reason I'm a die-hard fan of anything.
The fact I've visited this site every day since I've joined, is due to him.
I will never leave New Orleans. It is my heart and soul, because of him.

He hadn't posted in quite some time, but I know many of you all met him or knew him from the early days of this site. I thought it would be right to let you all know. This has been a super rough time for my mother, sisters, and me, but I'm posting to let you all know the healing process begins now. WHO DAT!

RIP Howard A Couvillon Jr
I am so sorry, it was such an honor to spend time with Howard out here years ago. My most sincere condolences. He was truly a great man

My father, Howard Couvillon Jr., lost his battle against liver cancer today. He was a die-hard Saints, LSU, Holy Cross fan.
He is the reason I am on this site.
He is the reason I'm a die-hard fan of anything.
The fact I've visited this site every day since I've joined, is due to him.
I will never leave New Orleans. It is my heart and soul, because of him.

He hadn't posted in quite some time, but I know many of you all met him or knew him from the early days of this site. I thought it would be right to let you all know. This has been a super rough time for my mother, sisters, and me, but I'm posting to let you all know the healing process begins now. WHO DAT!

RIP Howard A Couvillon Jr
My deepest condolences. Rest In Peace brother

Words fall short in times like these, just know our thoughts and prayers are with you and yours!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom