RIP Taco Bell 7-Layer Burrito and Nacho Supreme (UPDATE) (1 Viewer)

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If you're a fan of Taco Bell's 7-Layer Burrito or Nachos Supreme, you better visit a Taco Bell soon because they will no longer be on the menu starting August 13.

The fast food chain announced Friday that it's simplifying its menu by retiring 11 items.

"This evolved menu approach comes after months of analyzing the new way we are running our restaurants," the company said in a statement. "We want to ensure an easy and fast ordering experience for our guests and team members."

Starting August 13, you'll no longer be able to order the Grilled Steak Soft Taco, 7-Layer Burrito, Nachos Supreme, Beefy Fritos Burrito, Spicy Tostada, Triple Layer Nachos, Spicy Potato Soft Taco, Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes, Loaded Grillers (Cheesy Potato, Beefy Nacho), Chips & Dips and the Mini Skillet Bowl.

i'm not reallly a rice fan, but southwest style rice i can eat like cray cray. i like yellow rice too.

i like my burritos bean and cheese only.

i miss freebirds :( whoops izzos arse.

Also, Taco Bell will still be a destination so long as they have the Bean Burrito, the Meximelt, the Mexican Pizza, the Crunchwrap, the cheesy Gordita Crunch, the Gordita, the Chalupa,the Doritos Locos Supreme, the Chili Cheese Burrito, the Steak Burrito Supreme, the Chili Cheese Fries Loaded Griller, or the Beef Soft Taco.

media: and Dr Pepper and Mtn Dew on tap

When I first moved to L.A. and had authentic Mexican.

I was shocked that they didn't normally put cheese in burritos.

I have to request it.

Also, I am not big on beans in burritos either.

Not bad. Just not my favorite.

And rice?

Oh no.

I also found out that hard shell tacos are frowned upon.

But an authentic Mexican taco is nice.

I got to be friendly with a couple that ran a truck close to my house.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom