RIP Taco Bell 7-Layer Burrito and Nacho Supreme (UPDATE) (1 Viewer)

Tread carefully Oye, Baja Blast is in the upper echelons of corn syrup beverages.

oh then I should clarify.

“looks like unsafe, toxic, nuclear fallout runoff and literally glows in the dark” should not be taken as a negative.

It’s glorious.

Used to love Pizza Hut pan pizza but fork them

Illiterate piece of work driver couldn't follow the simple instruction "Pull into the drive and call or honk, I will come out"

Didn't want him coming thru the gate so as to not let my dogs out or risk something happening since you never know how dogs will behave with strangers on their home turf

He came in the gate, my two little dogs started barking. I went out and he started yelling at me about my dogs. I told him "you think that is why I left instructions to not come in you illiterate sack of sheet?". My 10 year old probably sensed my feelings towards him at that point and nipped at his ankle...I have no idea if she actually did anything. My dogs have never bitten anybody. Well he kicked her and swung his bag at her and it was all I could do to not take my cane to him (it had a heavy horse harness metal ball as the handle)

this is old news

What Taco Bell serves now isn't food

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom