It's Gameday, MFers.

Attachments

• IMG_20191130_080828.jpg
    IMG_20191130_080828.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20191130_080914.jpg
    IMG_20191130_080914.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 5
Also, clothes make the man and Michigan can't win with those ugly helmets.

Sigh it wasn't bad enough that I was up at 0230 to fly home but not even home an hour the wife sent me on errands. Damn it it's rivalry weekend.

Harbaugh is the most overrated coach in college. Fight me at Sonic if you disagree.
They'll have to fight me too. I made the same post 15 minutes before you. With how bad they're blowing out Michigan, LSU would have to beat aTm by 60 to get the #1 seed, which, honestly, I don't want. When we beat Georgia, that'll allow Bammer to slide back into #4 and they'll play Ohio State while we'd get Clemson if we stay at #2 - barring catastrophic results in the next two games. Y'all think if we lose the SECCG that we'll stay in the top four and just drop to #4? Serious question. I think we're much better than GA, but crazier things have happened.

Yep, I just checked in to say Michigan is a poorly coached team making a ton of silly mistakes. If not for the mistakes, Michigan has the talent to beat OSU. Doesn't really matter though. If Tigers get Michigan in the playoffs, I think Tigers win in a rout.

Somebody remind me to send Michigan a flaming bag of poop as thanks for not doing us any favors.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom