Rivalry Week Thread (1 Viewer)

Going to be hard for Paul Feinbaum to make excuses for Alabama now.

and on a refs call that doent know the college spike rule
Nope. They had a chance to make a relatively easy field goal to tie it. They didn't. They lost. They go home.

Nope. They had a chance to make a relatively easy field goal to tie it. They didn't. They lost. They go home.
does not change the fact Auburn has 3 points they dont deserve

does not change the fact Auburn has 3 points they dont deserve

If i'm going to complain about the refs, i'm going to be consistent whether Iove or hate the team. That FG allowed at the end of the half by Auburn was complete and utter BS. I shall not be a hypocrite

Why the fork would anyone care that Bama got screwed on 1 out of 10,000 calls. fork Bama
I want it called fairly and the refs to know the rules college and pro. I don't like bama, but they got screwed, I will not be a hypocrite

I want it called fairly and the refs to know the rules college and pro. I don't like bama, but they got screwed, I will not be a hypocrite
The refs have protected Bama for a decade. They could get screwed 3 points for the next three years and the scales wouldn't be close to balanced. Dumb hill to die on.

The refs have protected Bama for a decade. They could get screwed 3 points for the next three years and the scales wouldn't be close to balanced. Dumb hill to die on.
so you approve of the nola no call? Sorry I want the refs to know the rules. There is no reason I should be pointing this out behind a keyboard

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom