Rivals' 2007 NFL Draft Re-do (1 Viewer)

LSSpam

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You can't argue with that.

Chris Houston? You sure as hell can. There are a dozen players I would have considered at #27 last year in retrospect, but Chris Houston isn't one of them.

CargoJon

Banned
Reaction score
Chris Houston? You sure as hell can. There are a dozen players I would have considered at #27 last year in retrospect, but Chris Houston isn't one of them.

Agreed.

He mentioned Alan Branch, that would have been a good pick. I thought Branch was picked above us though? I can't remember and too lazy to check.

LSSpam

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Agreed.

He mentioned Alan Branch, that would have been a good pick. I thought Branch was picked above us though? I can't remember and too lazy to check.

Early 2nd. Branch also didn't have a particularly good rookie year (a stunning 8 whole tackles). I think this guy is just trying to pimp his whiffs from his mock last year.

bergeaux

Building my own team!
Reaction score
Yea, Houston is not the revised choice I would have made. Paul Poz? maybe? Greg Olsen? Anthony Gonzales? Heck even Tony Ugoh or Sidney Rice. What about LaMarr Woodley? Even Josh Wilson! He had some good returns for Seattle and looks to be a good CB in the future.

Houston had no interceptions, very few (if any?) passes defended and didn't appear to be all that spectacular to me...

Kegger

Up North
Reaction score
Houston would have been a worse pick than Meachem IMO

CargoJon

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah whoever said Poz may have been onto something. Guy was a tackling machine before he broke his arm. Prolly doesn't break his arm here....lol.

SoggyBottomBoy

I'm with you fellers.
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Houston? Completely understand them saying we should have picked someone other than Meachem, but Chris Houston?

I'm with the Poz suggestion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom