Rivals' 2007 NFL Draft Re-do (1 Viewer)

Chris Houston? You sure as hell can. There are a dozen players I would have considered at #27 last year in retrospect, but Chris Houston isn't one of them.

Agreed.

He mentioned Alan Branch, that would have been a good pick. I thought Branch was picked above us though? I can't remember and too lazy to check.

Agreed.

He mentioned Alan Branch, that would have been a good pick. I thought Branch was picked above us though? I can't remember and too lazy to check.

Early 2nd. Branch also didn't have a particularly good rookie year (a stunning 8 whole tackles). I think this guy is just trying to pimp his whiffs from his mock last year.

Yea, Houston is not the revised choice I would have made. Paul Poz? maybe? Greg Olsen? Anthony Gonzales? Heck even Tony Ugoh or Sidney Rice. What about LaMarr Woodley? Even Josh Wilson! He had some good returns for Seattle and looks to be a good CB in the future.

Houston had no interceptions, very few (if any?) passes defended and didn't appear to be all that spectacular to me...

Houston would have been a worse pick than Meachem IMO

Yeah whoever said Poz may have been onto something. Guy was a tackling machine before he broke his arm. Prolly doesn't break his arm here....lol.

Houston? Completely understand them saying we should have picked someone other than Meachem, but Chris Houston?

I'm with the Poz suggestion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom