Rivals Top MLBs for the 2008 Draft...

Banned #1
Ratings
Courtesy of DraftDaddy.com's blog...
http://nfldraft.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=772931

The list was made up by Frank Coyle... who I've heard of, but don't really know too much about. I noticed right off the bat that one name is missing from the list, and that made me think the whole thing was a steaming pile. Also, I've heard others mention that Dan Conner can play both inside or outside, but that he's actually better suited for the outside.

Courtesy of DraftDaddy.com's blog...
http://nfldraft.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=772931

The list was made up by Frank Coyle... who I've heard of, but don't really know too much about. I noticed right off the bat that one name is missing from the list, and that made me think the whole thing was a steaming pile. Also, I've heard others mention that Dan Conner can play both inside or outside, but that he's actually better suited for the outside.
No Lofton on the rankings at all, this discredits the entire site.

mark1

Who Dat?
Ratings
is it possible connor is a lot better than some on SSF are giving him credit for, whether at MLB or OLB? yeah, maybe it's *barely* possible
possibly. although i highly doubt a guy who not only has no lofton listed as a top mlb but has wheeler over mayo is the guy to put my trust in

not to mention conner got run over multiple times in the senior bowl game. and the fact that he didnt even play mlb in college and is fairly small.

so no, i dont believe conner is the best mlb in the draft. not even close. ive seen lofton and mayo play. they are both badasses

Banned #16
Ratings
possibly. although i highly doubt a guy who not only has no lofton listed as a top mlb but has wheeler over mayo is the guy to put my trust in

not to mention conner got run over multiple times in the senior bowl game. and the fact that he didnt even play mlb in college and is fairly small.

so no, i dont believe conner is the best mlb in the draft. not even close. ive seen lofton and mayo play. they are both badasses
Kiper just listed Connor as his #1 OLB in the draft.

I guess a lot of these guys that get paid to put out draft and scouting info are a lot less informed than most readers of this board.:dunno:

By the way, Connor is the same height, and 5 lbs. heavier than Mayo, and 2 inches tallers / same weight as Lofton.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom