Rivals Top MLBs for the 2008 Draft... (1 Viewer)

possibly. although i highly doubt a guy who not only has no lofton listed as a top mlb but has wheeler over mayo is the guy to put my trust in

not to mention conner got run over multiple times in the senior bowl game. and the fact that he didnt even play mlb in college and is fairly small.

so no, i dont believe conner is the best mlb in the draft. not even close. ive seen lofton and mayo play. they are both badasses

Kiper just listed Connor as his #1 OLB in the draft.

I guess a lot of these guys that get paid to put out draft and scouting info are a lot less informed than most readers of this board.:dunno:

By the way, Connor is the same height, and 5 lbs. heavier than Mayo, and 2 inches tallers / same weight as Lofton.

Last edited:
Kiper just listed Connor as his #1 OLB in the draft.

I guess a lot of these guys that get paid to put out draft and scouting info are a lot less informed than most readers of this board.:dunno:

By the way, Connor is the same height, and 5 lbs. heavier than Mayo, and 2 inches tallers / same weight as Lofton.

conner can be "listed" as whatever size he wants but i saw him on the field and he is thin and plays weak imo. he got ran the frick over by i think it was forte from tulane. show me a video when lofton or mayo *ever* got ran over. he also couldnt shed blocks and couldnt make plays in traffic

i think that is why he could be an effective wlb. make some plays with his quickness on the outside in space. he is not a mlb'er imo.

lofton is and plays significantly bigger than conner. 6'0 240 is alot different than 6'3 235.

i still dont want rivers or conner on this team in the middle. i dont think they are good fits and i think lofton will be an animal in the nfl. i would be surprised if you watched him play this year and felt otherwise. he is a prototypical mlb which is what this franchise has been starving for since mills

conner can be "listed" as whatever size he wants but i saw him on the field and he is thin and plays weak imo. he got ran the frick over by i think it was forte from tulane. show me a video when lofton or mayo *ever* got ran over. he also couldnt shed blocks and couldnt make plays in traffic

i think that is why he could be an effective wlb. make some plays with his quickness on the outside in space. he is not a mlb'er imo.

lofton is and plays significantly bigger than conner. 6'0 240 is alot different than 6'3 235.

i still dont want rivers or conner on this team in the middle. i dont think they are good fits and i think lofton will be an animal in the nfl. i would be surprised if you watched him play this year and felt otherwise. he is a prototypical mlb which is what this franchise has been starving for since mills

If you're talking about the play at the end with Forte, Connor shed the blocker, and stayed with Forte to bring him down. Otherwise he's in the end zone.

Anyway, you have your opinions. Fair enough.

:covri:

I don't like Connor and I don't think that he is any better the Highsmith or Lofton who we could trade down and get so why not move down and get the picks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom