Road trip October 28 (1 Viewer)

Kellykyns

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We are going to Minnesota for Saints game for my birthday...need to find friends to tailgate with. Any one else going

Just booked our flight. First time going there so not sure what to do or where to tailgate. I'll keep an eye on this thread for info and if I find some info I'll post it here.

Recently found out that my family in Wisconsin live right on the border of MN - near Minneapolis. Turns out my timing with work is perfect to take a trip up for this game.

I've never gone to an away game before, though. Any travel veterans have any advice on best ways to get tickets or any other helpful travel advice? Greatly appreciated!

Recently found out that my family in Wisconsin live right on the border of MN - near Minneapolis. Turns out my timing with work is perfect to take a trip up for this game.

I've never gone to an away game before, though. Any travel veterans have any advice on best ways to get tickets or any other helpful travel advice? Greatly appreciated!

This will be my 5th road game. Just check all the major ticket website...…Seat Geek, Stub Hub, NFL Ticket Exchange and find the best bang for your buck based on your budget. We got our tickets from Stub Hub earlier this week. I'm in section 107 behind the Saints bench, row 2. Last year we went to Lambeau. Got tickets on Stub Hub so seems they have been the best option in recent years.

Hi there , Just joined this forum hoping to find some Saints fans going to the Oct 28 game in Minnesota as well. I'm a long time Saints fan from Alberta Canada and have never been to a game. I'm heading to the game solo so hope to see some people tailgating in Black and Gold!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom