Road Trip - Saints @ Ravens 2010 (1 Viewer)

Saints420Fan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Anyone going to this one? I live in South Jersey so i shall be gettin tix to this one without a doubt! This will be one HECK of a game since the Ravens have revamped their roster. I may even be meetin a friend who will come from Tennessee here.

Anyone else thinkin of makin the trip? Any northeast Who Dats?

Never been to Maryland. I'm seriously considering making this my road trip for 2010. It depends on the time of year that the game is scheduled.

I will be attending this one...
M&T Bank stadium is absolutely beautiful on a cold crisp day. Plus the federal hill neighborhood is great for pub crawling. Mothers purple patio is great for pregame tailgating
. One of my favorite football road trips.

When I saw the road opponents for next season, the one I picked out for wanting to go to was the Ravens game. Baltimore is my favorite NE city.

Plus I have a standing invitation to stay with some friends up there. So I'll probably make the trip and take my little girl to DC while we're there.

I think I've targeted this game as well. I'd like to see Camden Yards so I hope the Orioles are in town that weekend too!

I can handle the cold. It's snow and ice that I was worried about because I am thinking of visiting some surrounding states while up there.

ill be there. my friend Joe lives right outside of DC in Virginia, and we went to the Redskins game last year. i told him we werent playing the Skins this season but would definitely play the Ravens, and he's all about it.

Looking forward to this game, not so much the weather. It was so miserable at Fedex last year.

I hear that on last year. I was hoping for an earlier dater for this game myself, but I will be there for this one regardless! :D

Looking forward to this game, not so much the weather. It was so miserable at Fedex last year.

C'mon Shibby...it wasn't THAT cold. Besides, you got on TV and that should have made up for the weather.

Since there's no Fedex for the 3rd straight year, M&T will have to do. And it's closer, so I'll be there. Already have tickets offered to me by a season ticket holder I know :9:

Optimusaint said:
ill be there. my friend Joe lives right outside of DC in Virginia, and we went to the Redskins game last year. i told him we werent playing the Skins this season but would definitely play the Ravens, and he's all about it.

So can we work it out to all get tix close to each other?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom