Road Trip - Saints @ Ravens 2010 (1 Viewer)

We made our mark on the city last night...wow.

Heading to the airport in a few. Hope to see some fellow Whodats in Lot H pre-game for a few drinks. Weather looking better and better. Will be wearing Drew Brees away jersey. See yall there!

Raves game

Sounds like mothers grill or parking lot H for pregame drinks... I'm dring in from DC. Anybody grilling at parking lot H?

lot h , mothers, two who dats!! my birthday gift.Section 501 .......white brees super bowl jersey!!!Cannot wait

I still have a ticket as of sunday morning, pm or reply with offers if interested.

I have been holding out and waiting to decide for the last minute to go. But I just found out(confirmed) this week my favorite cat has a cancer spot on a Lung and is fading fast. She would always sit with me when I would watch Saints games, I even have a special pillow my wife made out of a Saints fabric that "Duppy" sits on, on gameday. So I will be watching the game from my couch with "Duppy".

Win this one for "DUPPY", go Saints!

I have been holding out and waiting to decide for the last minute to go. But I just found out(confirmed) this week my favorite cat has a cancer spot on a Lung and is fading fast. She would always sit with me when I would watch Saints games, I even have a special pillow my wife made out of a Saints fabric that "Duppy" sits on, on gameday. So I will be watching the game from my couch with "Duppy".

Win this one for "DUPPY", go Saints!

:( We'll cheer them on for you and Duppy!

All bundled up and about to make that trip to up to Baltimore. Hope to see find some of you all in Lot H! :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom