Road Trip - Saints @ Ravens 2010 (1 Viewer)

I think we should have some updated weather maps on this thread a week or so before the game.

I think we should have some updated weather maps on this thread a week or so before the game.

I'm glad you brought this up! Us N.O.'s peeps aren't used to the cold...unless you're in a duck blind!

I actually got cold at the Super Bowl when it dropped to 50, with the wind chill in the 40's. Just lack of movement in an outdoor stadium makes you feel colder.

I've purchased the disposable hand and foot warmers from a sporting goods shop, as they work well for several hours.

bump, where is the tailgating party? flying up on Thursday the 16th, staying in Glen Burnie with friends that live there. can you pm me or email me with saints tailgating party zgalbert@yahoo.com

Last i heard mothers......if anyone is doing a full on tailgate at the game , post it on here, lets get as many who dats in one area as possible!!!!

No idea where the tailgating happens at the game, or even if they have a big parking lot or grassy area or what.:idunno:
I'm sure to hit up Mothers as well :beerchug: but I would like to know if any Who Dats are going to designate an area outside the stadium to gather.

I will be freezing along with 3 other local N.O. people who aren't used to the cold for very long. Anyone else in section 551, we will be in row 23.

No idea where the tailgating happens at the game, or even if they have a big parking lot or grassy area or what.:idunno:
I'm sure to hit up Mothers as well :beerchug: but I would like to know if any Who Dats are going to designate an area outside the stadium to gather.

I will be freezing along with 3 other local N.O. people who aren't used to the cold for very long. Anyone else in section 551, we will be in row 23.

I believe we're just going with Mothers as well. We will have 4 N.O. peeps that have a hard time acclimating to the cold, too!

We will be in Section 151, Row 1.

Are Ravens fans gonna kill us?Its right next to the stadium....
im bringing me plus 1 .How early should we be there so we can grab a booth??
Mother's Federal Hill Grille
1113 S. Charles Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21230

I just looked the Flex Schedule up. The NFL must announce the scheduling change no later than 12 days prior to the game.

Since we are exactly 12 days out, and no change, I assume we are good to go for a 1 PM EST kickoff.

ive gotta back out of this game, fellas. the ATL game is much more important, and i scored front row with Darth Max and Whistle Monsta, so im going there. with playoff invoices being due the friday before the Baltimore game, i just cant swing both away games. it woulda been nice to see the rest of the season in person though :(

ive gotta back out of this game, fellas. the ATL game is much more important, and i scored front row with Darth Max and Whistle Monsta, so im going there. with playoff invoices being due the friday before the Baltimore game, i just cant swing both away games. it woulda been nice to see the rest of the season in person though :(

That's too bad, but certainly understandable! We need you more in Atlanta!!

Did you have tickets to the Baltimore game already, and have to sell them? I happened to get a crazy good price on Row 1, Sec 151 last night...were those yours?

Anyway, be sure to tell Leroy that the Whistlettes will be representing with loud, piercing whistles in Baltimore...we've got y'all covered! :9:

That's too bad, but certainly understandable! We need you more in Atlanta!!

Did you have tickets to the Baltimore game already, and have to sell them? I happened to get a crazy good price on Row 1, Sec 151 last night...were those yours?

Anyway, be sure to tell Leroy that the Whistlettes will be representing with loud, piercing whistles in Baltimore...we've got y'all covered! :9:

nah, i didnt buy any tickets. that is a pretty wild coincidence that you got section 151. im jealous.

Whistlemonsta would be proud. im actually kinda worried about us being in the Georgia Tent together. it might explode!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom