Road Trip - Saints @ Ravens 2010 (1 Viewer)

Bought some Saints gloves today. Mentally prepping myself for the cold. The 10 day forecast includes the first day we arrive, much excite!

Looks like snow is possible a few days before the weekend, hope its not too bad on game day.

http://www.accuweather.com/us/md/baltimore/21201/forecast-month.asp?view=table

http://www.intellicast.com/local/weather.aspx?location=USMD0018

http://www.weather.com/weather/week...=city_page&cm_cat=rss&locid=21211&par=LWO_rss

^^^^^^^^^ Extended forecast and weekend forecast^^^^^^^^^^

******Updated as of Wednesday at 4:51pm******

**This is for Saturday 18th 1pm EST and then Sunday 7am early morning and then Sunday 19th 1pm EST GAMETIME**

**I added the 2 relative humidity maps for Saturday 1pm and Sunday 1pm so you can see the chance of rain or snow is still possible.**

Looks like snow is going to happen at some point over the weekend, but we may not get too much during the game. The snow seems to be arriving earlier each time I check the reports this week.

Attachments

• Wx201012181800_ne.png
    Wx201012181800_ne.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Wx201012191200_ne.png
    Wx201012191200_ne.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Wx201012191800_ne.png
    Wx201012191800_ne.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 0
  • RH201012181800_ne.png
    RH201012181800_ne.png
    64.1 KB · Views: 0
  • RH201012191800_ne.png
    RH201012191800_ne.png
    64.9 KB · Views: 0
Will be at the game

leaving South Jersey saturday morning with 3 other Who Dats...

Got a nice price on 4 tix in sec 113 for $175/each.

Anyone have plans for Saturday night?

Btw, although I live in NJ, last season I went to the Eagles/Jets/Redskins/Cards/Vikes/SB... It was expensive, but I'm undefeated and it was worth it.

Got to meet Optimus and bunch of the Supa Fans... What a season...

Attachments

• whistla.jpg
    whistla.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 1
I'll be there in section 153 row 8 behind the Saints bench! Anyone partying before the game? Reading the posts. it looks like Mother's is the popular choice, but my MSD (Maximum Stagger Distance) prevents me from attending. Oh well, the only thing that matters is that we bring the NOISE!

GEAUX SAINTS!!!

I will be going this game! Got a friend who lives up there and hooking me up with tickets, etc. Last weather report from her was temps in the 20's with 60% rain/snow and 25mph wind. Now dats cold! Anyone know how the Ravens fans are? And is Mothers the pre-game location?

Game is for 1pm eastern, I guess we go in the stadium around 12ish, so tailgating should start around 8am for the early birds and peak sometime around 10am.

Does anyone know liquor laws in Baltimore for Sunday???? Is it a dry county, should we be sure to buy all liquor on Saturday?

leaving South Jersey saturday morning with 3 other Who Dats...

Got a nice price on 4 tix in sec 113 for $175/each.

Anyone have plans for Saturday night?

Btw, although I live in NJ, last season I went to the Eagles/Jets/Redskins/Cards/Vikes/SB... It was expensive, but I'm undefeated and it was worth it.

Got to meet Optimus and bunch of the Supa Fans... What a season...

MY MAN! I live in South Jersey as well... did we just become best friends? Where do ya live man? I'm in Gloucester County and i TOO will be attending this game

Finally broke down and am bidding for a ticket on eBay. If I do go, I'll be riding up from DC with my boss, whose born and bred NOLA.

Finally broke down and am bidding for a ticket on eBay. If I do go, I'll be riding up from DC with my boss, whose born and bred NOLA.

Awesome! I too will be riding down after the game with my boss to Chantilly, VA. Is everyone going to Mother's before the game?

Mother's Federal Hill Grille
1113 S. Charles Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21230

WHO DAT!

Awesome! I too will be riding down after the game with my boss to Chantilly, VA. Is everyone going to Mother's before the game?

Mother's Federal Hill Grille
1113 S. Charles Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21230

WHO DAT!

Just checked walking distance on Google Maps and its like 36 minute walk from Mothers to the stadium. That seems far in the freezing rain/snow that is forcasted. Any alternatives for pre-game?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom