Road Trip - Saints vs Arizona 10/10/10 (1 Viewer)

Cajun Chat

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So far we have 22 people committed to make this game. It would be good to get a large group of Who Dat's together to tailgate in the Desert!

We have a large Saints group that watches the games together out here and I know many of us are hoping to go and tailgate, etc. The bar where we watch, Arcadia Tavern, run buses to all the Cardinals games and we have already talked to the manager about it and he said he would get more for this game. Details on the buses aren't available yet, but last year it was $25/person and advance reservations were required. I think we are hoping to pick a tailgate spot at one of the bars outiside the stadium and will also post that once picked. I'll let you know the details about the buses, tailgate, etc when it gets closer and plans are finalized.

Last edited:
So far we have 22 people committed to make this game. It would be good to get a large group of Who Dat's together to tailgate in the Desert!

I would possibly be interested in going to the AZ game. I have family out there. Feel free to pm me and I'll contribute to the tailgate package.

+6 (2 of us are saints fans, 3 are cardinals fans. 1 is a patriots fan. lol.) coming from havasu.

I am planning on making the trip down from vegas for this game. If you guys get a group of tickets let me know.

eric

I realize this is off topic, but there's still plenty of time to get back on topic before the game...and I figured there would be more of you AZ area people here than anywhere else I could've posted it. Some buddies and I are doing a camping weekend in Williams at White Horse June 25/26. I'm taking up some traps with me because last time we were there we caught a pretty good bit of Crawfish and had a boil right there in the campground. We've got a group of like 10 or so. Anyone wanting to come out that weekend and co-camp and eat some crawfish is welcome! It's a decent sized campground so there should be plenty of open sites that weekend. And hopefully it won't be that hot up there.

I'm hopeful I can make a long weekend trip to the desert for this game- would love to meet up with the other saints fans before the game

We have about 60 coming over to the Cardinals game....it's time to take over!!!:worthy:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom