Road Trip - Saints vs Arizona 10/10/10 (1 Viewer)

3 (possibly 4) of us will also be driving out from CA and flying back after the game. We're dropping the rental car at the airport. I hope we make it there on time!

3 more making the roadie from Vegas. Will be calling the Arcadia Tavern to see if the bus is still available for the game next Sunday. Let's show the Card's fans how world champions take over!

Me & AgentJRad will be sitting in Sect 135 - looking forward to 4 days in Arizona!

My wife and I will be joining the festivities as well. Look forward to meeting some of you.

Extra Ticket

We have an extra ticket to the game. One of our friends can't make it. There's 3 of us. Row 448, row 16. We bought it on Ticketmaster for $91/each.

Any from here doing the bus from Arcadia? I won't go there anymore to watch the games, but I'm definately doing the bus out to the stadium and back. Would be fun to say hi to some fellow SRs.

Their are 22 of us going,And would like to know if anyone is going to tail gate/Any info??? Would like to meet fellow sr'r

Anybody planning a tailgating location for the Who Dats? We are 6 going to the game. It might be nice to take over a tailgating spot.

I've heard a lot of people talking of meeting at Saddle Ranch before the game to tailgate and then walk/second line over together.

I've heard a lot of people talking of meeting at Saddle Ranch before the game to tailgate and then walk/second line over together.

That would be awesome. Where do we get the band?

Whereyat - good question. Anyone play an instrument:).

Saddle Ranch it is. They open at 9am, table fills up early at all places in Westgate, but they have a few large bar areas where people can gather. Saddle Ranch is located in the Westgate City Center next to the Jobbing.com Arena and across the street from The University of Phoenix Stadium

http://www.srrestaurants.com/locations/glendale-az

Don't forget, if you are an LSU fan and looking for a place to watch the LSU game, the LSU Alumni association is planning a big party with bands, kids entertainment, cajun food, abita, etc at Alice Cooperstown in Downtown Phoenix. Details at lsuphoenix.org.

Safe Browsing

Diagnostic page for srrestaurants.com

What is the current listing status for srrestaurants.com?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.
Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s) over the past 90 days.
What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 12 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 8 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-09-21, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-09-21.Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including fgnfdfthrv.bee.pl/.
This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS15244 (ADDD2NET).
Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, srrestaurants.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.
Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.
How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.
Next steps:

How about spots in the parking lot.
Apparently, we're going to have a small grill and our own beverages (glug).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom