Road Trip - Saints vs Arizona 10/10/10 (1 Viewer)

It's got to have more flavor than that old man jambalaya you dished out at Pete's a few years ago.
The only thing missing was any spice whatsoever.

Any time you feel like having a cook off,YOU LET ME KNOW!!!!:aargh:

I'll text you with the time and place.

hey i just bought some tickets, cant wait for the game. wheres everyone going to be tailgating at? id like to kick it with some who dats.

oh ok so nothing in the parking lot? id recommend McFaddens right next door to saddle ranch, its happy hour all day on sundays, 2$ domestic drafts and 4$ appetizers. saddle ranch is on the pricey side.

If anyone has 2-5 extra tickets with a large group, I will cruise the party mobile out to AZ for the Tailgate Party. I've never driven her that far, but I think she'll make the trip.

Attachments

• A-100 1.jpg
    A-100 1.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 72
  • a-100 2.bmp
    21.4 KB · Views: 5
  • A100-5.bmp
    21.4 KB · Views: 1
  • A-100 4.bmp
  • A-100 3.bmp
Curious...how are the Card fans/stadium?

This is my first game outside of the Dome and first one since 2005 when we moved to CA. Not sure what to expect.

I'm guessing I won't need pepper spray unless I'm going to game in NorCal. :covri:

Curious...how are the Card fans/stadium?

This is my first game outside of the Dome and first one since 2005 when we moved to CA. Not sure what to expect.

I'm guessing I won't need pepper spray unless I'm going to game in NorCal. :covri:

I went to a preseason game there Saints/Cards and saw as many or more Saints jerseys as I did Cardinal jerseys. There are a LOT of transplants in AZ (and Phx especially) so you see a lot more of the opposing team fans at the games than probably a lot of other stadiums. I'm actually going with a buddy who is a big Cardinals fan.

I went to a preseason game there Saints/Cards and saw as many or more Saints jerseys as I did Cardinal jerseys. There are a LOT of transplants in AZ (and Phx especially) so you see a lot more of the opposing team fans at the games than probably a lot of other stadiums. I'm actually going with a buddy who is a big Cardinals fan.

Thanks! See y'all this weekend. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom