Road Trip - Saints vs Arizona 10/10/10 (1 Viewer)

Man, you guys are lucky. I wish I was able to get some good tickets for this game!!!!!

Get ready to take over University of Phoenix Stadium, think I can hear a WHO DAT chant coming on??? :hihi:

I will be on the "Great Lawn" before the game. I'll have NOLA music going. Look for a red EZUP and a Checkered EZUP. Come by and say hi!

Dave Hoyt

I will be on the "Great Lawn" before the game. I'll have NOLA music going. Look for a red EZUP and a Checkered EZUP. Come by and say hi!

Dave Hoyt

I've never been to the tailgating area before. Hopefully we get there early enough to walk around...will look for the EZUPs.

Rob

What time are you allowed to go to the grassy tailgate area?

Don't forget - LSU/FL view in and Saints/Cards Pre-Party

10/9: 4:00pm Cooperstown 101 E Jackson Street, PHX, AZ 85004

2 live bands
DJ with LSU and Saints tunes
Kids Area
Abita Beer
Gumbo / Etouffee
TV's inside and out!

There are seriously gonna be thousands of WHO DAT fans at the game. Flew out of NOLA yesterday, and they were all over :) More reason it'll become a home game!

Thanks to all the Who Dats, local and out-of-towners, that helped to make game day enjoyable. The game was painful to live through, but riding the bus to and from the stadium, checking out the sights before, and hanging out at Arcadia Tavern after, was a blast! (and the Cards fans were pretty cool, too)

Joanne
from Tempe

Came to post this. Other than the obvious, it was a great day. Dave, I looked for a checkered EZUP but wasn't able to spot one. The bus to/from Arcadia was a blast. It was nice meeting some of you...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom