Road Trip To The Dallas Game in 2010 (1 Viewer)

Tommy Boy

All-Pro
Reaction score
I know I am way ahead of myself on this but, I am wanting to see who is going to make the trip next season to watch our Boys Pay back The Cowboys New orleans style.?

I am wanting to go for sure . I want to see this new stadium in person myself. I cant think of a Better way to do it other than watching our boys beat down the cowboys on there own turf....

I know its a long way of but heck, Opening night is 7 months away.:9:

I just booked 2 rooms.

(well actually not but I will book them early)

I heard from an inside source (I bought my Super Bowl tickets from a Cowboys source) it most likely will be Thanksgiving weekend. Once we do get the date. I will be organizing a tailgate party for Saints fans.

I think i was still drunk when I posted. I thought this was about SB45. I'll be there for the Dallas game as well though.

I really want to see this stadium and my wife has family in the Fort Worth Area not to far away from the stadium so we are planning on going. If I can't get tickets I plan on hitting up the Bedford who dat crew and partying with them

T

I am already hearing chatter the cowboy fans cant wait to get us in there stadium. well guess what it will be them and everyone else wanting some.. all I can say is watch what ya wish for. cuz WE COMING TO GET YOU.............................. :happy0005:

I heard from an inside source (I bought my Super Bowl tickets from a Cowboys source) it most likely will be Thanksgiving weekend. Once we do get the date. I will be organizing a tailgate party for Saints fans.

Woah. If we're playing Dallas that week, then it would be on Thanksgiving Day, right?

my wife and I are planning in going too. hopefully its on a weekend that we are both off work. let me know what section u guys get. we don't wanna be the only who dats

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom