Road Trip To The Dallas Game in 2010 (1 Viewer)

just pulled the trigger on 3 tickets on the front row of section 127.

im calling it a scouting mission for the superbowl. ya know, to see what seats i wanna sit in for our TWO DAT

where are people sitting and staying? i would like to get in Saint friendly territory!

I think over half of the staduim will be Saints fans!

im calling it a scouting mission for the superbowl. ya know, to see what seats i wanna sit in for our TWO DAT

Awesome!! Make sure you come by the DFW Who Dats Tailgate.

Optimus, didn't you do a Super Bowl scouting mission to Miami last year too? :mwink:

Optimus, didn't you do a Super Bowl scouting mission to Miami last year too? :mwink:

i sure did. i got saints sideline, left of the bench (as you sit) for the dolphins game. then i got colts sideline, left of the bench for the superbowl. both were nice seats.

this time im sitting saints sideline, right of the bench for the cowboys game. hopefully ill be sitting sideline, right of the bench of whoever we stomp in the next superbowl!

where are people sitting and staying? i would like to get in Saint friendly territory!

I found some information for a hotel that's offering a discount to Saints fan called The Admiral. It's supposed to be like $79 a night but you have to mention that you are with the whodatnation. here's some info on it.

http://www.whodatnation.com/

Haven't gotten my tickets for the game yet but will probably be sitting in lower end zone seats. :ezbill:

I just scored 2 tickets in section 129 row 3 (10YL behind Saints bench). Seemed too good to pass up, $391 per ticket on StubHub.

Will check back for tailgate info. The parking is insane, is there any hotel that offers a shuttle service or something?

I just scored 2 tickets in section 129 row 3 (10YL behind Saints bench). Seemed too good to pass up, $391 per ticket on StubHub.

Will check back for tailgate info. The parking is insane, is there any hotel that offers a shuttle service or something?

We (wife and I) are staying in a Quality Inn something or another in Arlington, about 1.5 miles from the stadium. 70 bucks a night and offer a free "trolley" to the stadium. There's several in the area that offer something similar.

Am I the only one that doesn't have 700 bucks to blow? I got two tickets in section 444 for 180 each. Figured they'd be similar to what I have at the Dome (641).

EDIT, FWIW: Made a call...it's Quality Inn and Suites where I'm staying. They have free transport to the stadium, of course you're on your own getting back but cabs are about 10 bucks (and apparently they're everwhere), or they're only 2 miles away if you walk.

Note: Not a 5-star hotel. But decent place if you're the buy-tix-in-section-444 type.

We (wife and I) are staying in a Quality Inn something or another in Arlington, about 1.5 miles from the stadium. 70 bucks a night and offer a free "trolley" to the stadium. There's several in the area that offer something similar.

Am I the only one that doesn't have 700 bucks to blow? I got two tickets in section 444 for 180 each. Figured they'd be similar to what I have at the Dome (641).

EDIT, FWIW: Made a call...it's Quality Inn and Suites where I'm staying. They have free transport to the stadium, of course you're on your own getting back but cabs are about 10 bucks (and apparently they're everwhere), or they're only 2 miles away if you walk.

Note: Not a 5-star hotel. But decent place if you're the buy-tix-in-section-444 type.

Don't worry, when I was 28 I didn't have $700 to blow on football tickets either. I'm taking my son and wanted to give him a cool experience to be just behind the Saints bench and maybe get to see the fellas up close and shake a hand or something.

I will check out the Quality Inn...I don't waste money on expensive hotels.

Don't worry, when I was 28 I didn't have $700 to blow on football tickets either. I'm taking my son and wanted to give him a cool experience to be just behind the Saints bench and maybe get to see the fellas up close and shake a hand or something.

I will check out the Quality Inn...I don't waste money on expensive hotels.

I sooo can't wait til I can afford bench tickets for away games. Of course, I also can't wait til I'm retired, rich, and following the team for 16 games a year. Every game in club seats, flying first class and driving rental Escalades to and from the Ritz.

For now I'll sit in the nosebleeds, at home and away, sneak in shooters so I don't have to buy as much beer, and dream.........

EDIT: That'll be awesome for the kid, I love it...I was 10 when I saw my first game in person, '92 against the defending champ Redskins on MNF. I still remember every minute of it.

I found some information for a hotel that's offering a discount to Saints fan called The Admiral. It's supposed to be like $79 a night but you have to mention that you are with the whodatnation. here's some info on it.

http://www.whodatnation.com/

Haven't gotten my tickets for the game yet but will probably be sitting in lower end zone seats. :ezbill:

Clicked that link and the top story is about the Madden Curse. :covri:

Clicked that link and the top story is about the Madden Curse. :covri:

:) sorry about that......the story is from a week or so ago,,,,, here is some of the information below:

You going to the Dallas game ? Well if so, since you are a member of the Who Dat Nation we have a special offer for you. The Admiral Hotel has offered us a special rate for the Saints vs Cowboys game, they have 100 rooms open during the Thanksgiving game this year and wanted to offer Who Dat Nation a $79.00 rate which includes a breakfast buffet (for up to 2 people in each room – $10 additional per person per room).
They will be having a band from New Orleans called Road Crew playing in our Club on site and we also have a Beef O’Bradys Sports Bar and Grill on property as well. The restaurant is also having a Traditional Thanksgiving Buffet (you will have time to eat before the game) for $14.99 per person.
You can contact Pam Carlton, the owner of Beef O’Bradys at sales@admiraldfw.com if you happen to have any questions about the band or specials in the bar and Restaurant during the Saints vs. Cowboys game.
As long as you mention you are with the ‘Who Dat Nation” group, you will get the special rate.
You can also make reservations for the Thanksgiving Day buffet by emailing sales@admiraldfw.com.
They can also call to make hotel accommodations by calling the hotel direct at 817.640.7712 or by emailing Billie at billie@admiraldfw.com

www.whodatnation.com

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom