Road Trip To The Dallas Game in 2010 (2 Viewers)

My itinerary is as follows: staying at the Hyatt Regency Dallas (same hotel the Saints are staying - $79.20 a night pre pay) parking at the CiCi pizza on N. Collins ave. $60 a spot. less than 100 yards from the stadium, if you dont believe me, mapquest it and look at the pics. For any information regarding your stay/ place to tailgate, send me PM.

I just got an email that the Omni in Fort Worth has a $119 rate, which is a killer deal for the brand new Omni. It's a pretty quick trip and if I didn't live so close, I would definitely take advantage.

http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/FortWorth/MeetingFacilities/SaintsFans11.aspx

I also called the Hyatt Regency and they told me that the Saints are not staying there. Great deal but there is definitely not as much to do in Downtown Dallas as there is Fort Worth.

finally got my tickets.....section 440...hopefully i'll be near some other Saints fans:ezbill:

finally got my tickets.....section 440...hopefully i'll be near some other Saints fans:ezbill:

Section 444 here. Should be a lot of Saints fans in attendance. I'm hoping the Cowboys are about 2 games under .500 by then and we can all congregate in the empty sections.

Hey guys! My boyfriend and I got our tickets and we're in 319! Any fans in that section with us??

Oh, and any word on a tailgate party???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom