Road Trip To The Dallas Game in 2010 (1 Viewer)

Ok so I'm new to this, so when anyone learns of a tailgate party please let me know!

Also, not to sound too much like a salesman....I have hand painted Saints bracelets and other things for sale! They're really really cute and only $20!!! I can make them say anything you want...even put your name on them! If anybody is interested please see my pictures at http://www.facebook.com/brittanycrafts2010

Just figured I'd throw that out there :)
Thanks!
WHO DAT?!

The way to find out where the Saints are staying is go to www.bigeasy.com and click on the link for Saints away game packages offered by DMI (official saints travel agency) ive done this for the past 5 years and ive been correct each time ive been to an away game, but if im wrong, ill be upset w/ myself.

I'll be tailgating across the street from the stadium at the CiCi's on N. Collins ave. with my tailgating trailer.

I just got an email that the Omni in Fort Worth has a $119 rate, which is a killer deal for the brand new Omni. It's a pretty quick trip and if I didn't live so close, I would definitely take advantage.

http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/FortWorth/MeetingFacilities/SaintsFans11.aspx

I also called the Hyatt Regency and they told me that the Saints are not staying there. Great deal but there is definitely not as much to do in Downtown Dallas as there is Fort Worth.

Me and my wife really want to go but I can only afford about $300 for tickets... hoping dallas keeps losing so we can make it lol

Just grabbed tickets in C139 (Saints' 15 yd ln), row 11. $212 each on stubhub

Just grabbed tickets in C139 (Saints' 15 yd ln), row 11. $212 each on stubhub

Yup, too good to be true. Tickets are no longer available. Looks like I'll be up in the nosebleeds.

Just picked up 2 tickets on Ebay for a little over $200 in section 406 so I will be in that number!

I picked up 3 tickets in 207. Anyone been to Dallas Stadium and know the parking conditions etc? Just wondering if I should buy parking in advance (coming from Austin).

Hope to see a bunch of Saints fans there!!! :)

In case you guys haven't seen this in the SSF thread. This a true Who-dat that is setting this up. I know because he watches the games with us at Buffalo Wild Wings in Bedford. (I am sure you have seen the thread about the Dallas Ft. worth Who Dats).

This is a kid friendly event. By all means bring the kids out. There is a PlayStation or two that ESPN sets up, a basketball goal, reversed geared bikes, and other entertainment.

This location is right next door to the stadium.

Drink prices will be as follows:

$3 beer - bud lite, miller lite, corona, red stripe

$6 cocktails

Also, Captain Morgan will be in attendance with free specialty shots.
(sorry no permit for BYOB)

Attachments

• party.jpg
    party.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 11
In case you guys haven't seen this in the SSF thread. This a true Who-dat that is setting this up. I know because he watches the games with us at Buffalo Wild Wings in Bedford. (I am sure you have seen the thread about the Dallas Ft. worth Who Dats).

This location is right next door to the stadium.

Drink prices will be as follows:

$3 beer - bud lite, miller lite, corona, red stripe

$6 cocktails

Also, Captain Morgan will be in attendance with free specialty shots.
(sorry no permit for BYOB)

Is this place kid friendly? Don't see details on that at the site.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom