Rob Ryan = 3-4 Version of GGG (closed) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's fandom, and then there's obsession. Reviving a 2 1/2 year old thread? Yikes.

1wJXE.gif

We are all this woman.

There's fandom, and then there's obsession. Reviving a 2 1/2 year old thread? Yikes.

Have you ever told someone "I told you so"? That's all I'm doing. This was a stupid hire. Have we had any significant development at any position group on the defensive side of the ball since Ryan has been here ( or in the entire Payton era for that matter)?

I can go down the list of UDFA and late round draft choice gems on the offensive side of the ball that have developed and made significant contributions. Not so on defense.

We didn't have the personnel to make an adequate switch on defense, and at the very least, playing it safe when time is on your side looks just like Gregg Williams sending the house against Alex Smith.

Please just find a coach that can teach and develop players.

Have you ever told someone "I told you so"? That's all I'm doing. This was a stupid hire. Have we had any significant development at any position group on the defensive side of the ball since Ryan has been here ( or in the entire Payton era for that matter)?

I can go down the list of UDFA and late round draft choice gems on the offensive side of the ball that have developed and made significant contributions. Not so on defense.

We didn't have the personnel to make an adequate switch on defense, and at the very least, playing it safe when time is on your side looks just like Gregg Williams sending the house against Alex Smith.

There's nothing wrong with saying I told you so, but the timing is bad. The first week of preseason people. Aren't we jumping the ledge a little too quickly?

Damn dude, you self-bumped this thread...twice.

There is the arrogance of saying "I told you so."
There is the obnoxiousness of saying "I told you so, again."
And...there's this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom