Rob Ryan = 3-4 Version of GGG (closed) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ryan was a good DC, he'll still be employed with the cowboys! I strongly feel we can do better than Ryan!

You do know that his former employer was Jerry Jones, right? lol. When has JJ made a sound football decision? One of my coworkers is a diehard Cowboys fan and he was PO'd that Ryan was canned. He said that Garrett should have been the one canned. IMO, I'd be happy with Ryan or Crennel.

If Ryan was a good DC, he'll still be employed with the cowboys! I strongly feel we can do better than Ryan!

Jerry Jones alluded to two losses -- at Seattle in Week 2 and to Chicago at Cowboys Stadium in Week 4, when Dallas' defense was almost completely healthy -- as part of the reasons he let Ryan go.

Seattle scored after dallas fumbled the opening kick off and then had a punt blocked to total the first 10 points of the game. Dallas offense did nothing in the game but Jerry blames Ryan for that lost. WOW

THE BEARS Although Romo was sacked only once, on the game's first series, he was pressured relentlessly and threw five interceptions (TWO PICK SIXES). That matched his career high, first done five years ago in his first full season as a starter.

I. Trust. Coach Payton's judgement.

Like keeping company with a convicted felon, or getting caught with your hand in the pill jar and asking your buddy to take the wrap. Does his (ex)wife trust in him?

Great coach, but his defensive decisions havent been stellar. For all ggg did, developing players despite numerous high draft choices was something he did not

This will be the 4th dc in less than 8 years. The others havent left to be head coaches. Payton hasnt been choosing the right guy nor players on that side of the ball. The smart decision is hiring someone who has had success building a 3-4 from scratch and developing players. Falcons beat us to the punch on that one.

As for greggggg, his first year was his ONLY year worth a dollar. He's a one trick pony and who leaves a defense damn vulnerable time and time again. You cant depend on turnovers like counting chickens before they hatch.

Like keeping company with a convicted felon, or getting caught with your hand in the pill jar and asking your buddy to take the wrap. Does his (ex)wife trust in him?

Great coach, but his defensive decisions havent been stellar. For all ggg did, developing players despite numerous high draft choices was something he did not

Nice signature. Very Christian of you.

Judge not lest ye be judged.

GW's defenses were good enough to get us a Superbowl and the playoffs the next two years. The only reason we didn't go farther in 2010 (the year Williams' defense finished the year #4) was because we were so injured on offense to be running DeShawn Wynn in the playoffs.

Payton was obviously ****** with Williams in 2011 with all that happened in San Francisco, so I doubt he'll give anyone, ever, a "**** you clause" in their contract again.

But if you think he wouldn't hire someone like Rob Ryan because it might ruffle a few feathers, you're oh so very mistaken.

If our defense could catch we'd probably have just finished the season. Same in 2010 and the same in 2011. G3 put our guys in position to make plays they just never made them. I'd take Ryan in a heartbeat.

Has anyone ever considered the fact that Sean Payton WANTS a blitz crazy defensive coordinator?

Just saying....based off history.

All-out aggression and pressure give the read-option fits. They also lead to turnovers.

Give Sean those two things and he'll give you a Lombardi.

If you are really a christian like your sig says, then you must be the biggest hypocrite...everyone does something wrong and no one is perfect, and you should know that according to your sinner sig. Forgive and Forget. I think you are on the wrong forums, try the Falcons forums.

If you are really a christian like your sig says, then you must be the biggest hypocrite...everyone does something wrong and no one is perfect, and you should know that according to your sinner sig. Forgive and Forget. I think you are on the wrong forums, try the Falcons forums.

I was responding to a post that said trust in sean's decision. It is prudent to point out that might not be the best of ideas. Personal life aside, this is the 4th defensive coordinator he'll be hiring in less than 8 years. Considering hes been drafting defense in the top three rounds for years now, he obviously has not hired a defensive coordinator who can actually develop anyone nor has he hired a defensive coordinator who is still worthy to have a job with the saints

I was not condemning the man, merely questioning his decisions that i was told to trust. I can separate a person's worth from their actions. Jesus didnt sugarcoat and wasnt some prozac nonanimated emotionless zombie. Didnt he tell the woman at the well she was a whore and adulterer?

If you cant understand the difference you are an idiot. Nothing i said was hypocritical. So get off your pretend moral high horse and **** off. A person can be christian and express anger, outrage, and question the fruits of another's decicions-- actually, thats exactly what a christian should do. You will know a tree by the fruit it bears. Payton is offensive fruit and has not hired a defensive coordinator worth holding on to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom