Rob Ryan almost official? (1 Viewer)

my buddy ran into him in Nola and he said he's on his way to NOla and "who dat"...said buddy has picture but i dont wanna post without permission

So one good thing, if it is Ryan, he gets rid of Bill Johnson for us because he chooses his own assistants, and it'll probably relieve Joe Vitt of the linebackers job too. Vitt will probably some kind of defensive consultant as well as assistant head coach.

Ya, it seems like Rob Ryan in at DC. Maybe he can convince the FO to make a runs at Anthony Spencer.

What about Sean McDermott? Can we sign him?

so why would someone red thumb what i posted?

bY5XsDW.gif

Ok, now that it's all but confirmed that Ryan is our new DC, how are his talent evaluation skills? Because, we all know that Jerry chooses the draft picks in Dallas and everybody knows we haven't drafted a defensive superstar in quite sometime.

Payton made two strong statements when he came back:
The pistol/read option keeps me up any night.
To win in this league you have to stop the run and run the ball.

In two games against the Redskins Alfred Morris rushed for a combined 313 yards and 4 touchdowns. In the first meeting Morris had 113 yards, 1 TD, averaging 4.7 per touch. In the second meeting, with all the chips on the line, Morris went off for 200 yards, 3 TD, and averaged 6.1 per carry.

WOW!

I hope Drew has given Payton some NyQuil.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom