Rob Ryan already fitting in (1 Viewer)

They're still making fat jokes about Rex in NY lol.

You are so right. We should aspire to be like jets fan. Tired of fat jokes..... what if someone picked any other facet like race and started spoofing that? Maybe give Henry ellard bug eyes and some watermelon? That would be so awesome funny, right?

You are so right. We should aspire to be like jets fan. Tired of fat jokes..... what if someone picked any other facet like race and started spoofing that? Maybe give Henry ellard bug eyes and some watermelon? That would be so awesome funny, right?

Exactly. In a society where everything is so PC where the word "black" or "christmas" are considered dirty words, poking fun at fat people is still ok for some reason. They had a former doctor from Bill Clinton's staff on CNN the other day bashing NJ governor Chris Christie stating that he shouldn't run for President because he'd likely die before he got out of office because he's fat... Really? with no examination at all and you can make that determination? No one said that when Bob Dole's 90 year old *** was hobbling down the campaign trail.

People act as though Rob is going to be putting his hand on the turf and rushing the passer.. I'm sure his fat-ness still allows him to coach.

/fatguyrant

Watch out! Bob Dole might take off his arm and go upside ya head with it!

Disclaimer: I know Bob Dole was wounded in WWII, no disrespect intended, Mr. Beebe or Mr. Dole

With apologies to the op...... because the post indicates that rob fits in with the rest of us. That isn't singling a person out. I just think that some responses were more of the point and laugh variety.
And the picture is funny. Well done.

I don't care if Rob Ryan is 600lbs and has to coach from a motor scooter, as long as he makes our defense better. He is a big boy, he chose to live his life the way he wants, he might like food, eating is a hobby for some.

Lot of sensitive people in this thread.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom