Rob Ryan already fitting in (1 Viewer)

I thought you were going to say they widen the main entrance to the Saints facility.

With a gut like that I just hope he can survive the season. Really glad coach got in shape during his off time. Didn't look healthy before.

Come on guys. Enough with these fat jokes. The guy is part of the family now. No need for this anymore.

I would use the Sopranos line for Rob and Rex... "you guys look like a weight loss commercial.... before and waaaaaay before"

sorry, had to

and for the record, I think Ryan will be a good fit here in NoLa

That pic is priceless! I think Rob will fit in just fine. Also, I say we keep ribbin' this guy, because we gave Spags waaaaayyyyy too much love and we saw how that panned out...

He just might explode before the season living in Nola. I hope we have a good plan "B"!!

I would say move this thread to that levee forum.Maybe we can rename the levee forum after this man." The Rob Ryan behind the levee forum".

Just trying to have sense of humor

It would have to be a big levee! :hihi:

(This coming from a really BIG Saints fan)

I give a **** about his gut. I dont carry if he has to be carried on a Trolly into the Superdome...if he can give our D a makeover and bring them to 14-17 (better than 20th, anyway). Ill buy the man dinner, lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom