Rob Ryan is back on the market (1 Viewer)

J.A.

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
RT @mortreport: After another visit Monday, the Rams decided Rob Ryan won't be defensive coordinator. Rams coach Jeff Fisher: "It wasn't a scheme fit."

Not sure what to think of him. He took a really good Dallas defense and made them suck but he also had to deal with a ton of injuries this season.

He's nowhere near the top of my list if that's the question.

Not sure what to think of him. He took a really good Dallas defense and made them suck but he also had to deal with a ton of injuries this season.

He's nowhere near the top of my list if that's the question.

Guess you got a bad memory bro.

Dallas Defense sucked that year when Wade was fired. Ryan actually out coached Garrett. When that D was healthy, they were beasting, but they lost damn near their whole LB corps and some of the D-line and they took a step back.

He is a gambler though, a lot like Gregg Williams. Can get too cute sometimes and be stubborn. Plus he has a loud mouth.

Rob Ryan should buy a pawn shop and start a reality series.

Really strange turn of events. Can anyone remember a hire and fir that quickly?

Guess you got a bad memory bro.

Dallas Defense sucked that year when Wade was fired. Ryan actually out coached Garrett. When that D was healthy, they were beasting, but they lost damn near their whole LB corps and some of the D-line and they took a step back.

He is a gambler though, a lot like Gregg Williams. Can get too cute sometimes and be stubborn. Plus he has a loud mouth.

19th in defense in 2011 is beasting? We had a better scoring defense that year.

I understand he had a lot of injuries in 2012 though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom