ROB RYAN led defense has never made it to the postseason (1 Viewer)

mountaineerdude

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
ROB RYAN was the RAIDERS, BROWNS and COWBOYS DC and while he was there, these teams have never made it to the playoffs ...... I really hope GIL BRANDT and JAY GLAZER are wrong ..... My first choice was JIM TOMSULA from the 9ers but at this point, its anyone but this guy ...... please SEAN .... dont do this ...

A fortnight ago when Spags was still DC and it looked like he was set to have another year in NOLA I would have been ecstatic if Rob Ryan had suddenly been brought in to replace him. Now that he's gone though and we can have anyone available, more or less, I don't want Ryan at all. But then what do I know? I'm about a million miles from being an NFL coaching expert.

ROB RYAN was the RAIDERS, BROWNS and COWBOYS DC and while he was there, these teams have never made it to the playoffs ...... I really hope GIL BRANDT and JAY GLAZER are wrong ..... My first choice was JIM TOMSULA from the 9ers but at this point, its anyone but this guy ...... please SEAN .... dont do this ...

Raiders, Browns, and Cowboys....... That pretty much goes against your whole argument

Rob Ryan has never coached where Drew Brees was at QB.

Raiders, Browns, and Cowboys....... That pretty much goes against your whole argument

Yeah these teams never make the play-offs no matter who the HC, DC, OC are, mainly because they've had clowns as GMs... :hihi:

I'm wondering, since he was not hired by the rams..1 week ago? 2 weeks ago? Why should it take so long for coach p. to hire him?

SP probably didnt want to rush what is the biggest decision of the upcoming offseason.

None of those teams have a playoff caliber qb or top 5 offenses... News flash we have a superbowl caliber qb and a top tier offense so your theory holds weight...

Rob ryan would be an awesome addition to THIS staff.

His brother runs the same defense, and that won the superbowl

None of those teams have a playoff caliber qb or top 5 offenses... News flash we have a superbowl caliber qb and a top tier offense so your theory holds weight...

Rob ryan would be an awesome addition to THIS staff.

Thats very true. We were already a play off team with a bad D, but this year we were crap. If we could rank in the middle some where we'd be great. If we ranked in the top 10, we'd be crushing teams.

Ryan's defensive rankings:

2004-2012

30th
26th
3rd
21st
26th
31st
21st
14th
19th

What's so hard about interviewing up and comers from established defensive powerhouses like Pittsburgh before going out and signing the first big name that hits the market????:fit2:

Ryan's defensive rankings:

2004-2012

30th
26th
3rd
21st
26th
31st
21st
14th
19th

What's so hard about interviewing up and comers from established defensive powerhouses like Pittsburgh before going out and signing the first big name that hits the market????:fit2:
Any defense thats around 20th ranked and up will get us where we need to be, switching to the 3-4 and switching coordinators wont magically place the D in the top 15.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom