Rob Ryan "Perfect Fit" comes from Belichick/Parcells tree (1 Viewer)

I want who every my head coach wants. Cause I don't know squat about coaching , I am just a Fan-atic. :mwink:

I trust Payton and Loomis to make the choice that they feel gives them the best chance to win. After all, they have skin in the game that I don't. But I'm hesitant about bringing in a coach with so much percieved baggage. I like the Ryan brothers, but not necessarily on my favorite team.

five minute defence to compliment our two minute offence

Do Belichick and Parcells even talk? As is true for probably anyone who worked under Parcells, there is some scar tissue from the experience. And when Belichick took the New England job, there was then a break in the relationship.

Before the HOF winners were announced, I read, or heard somewhere that Belichick went out to dinner with Parcells. So....they talk to each other.

Would all of these guys just be making sure a Ryan has a job, like they owe it to him through loyalty? I hope not.

Just remember this about Ryan. We don't need him to come in and make us a #1 Defense, or even a Top 5 Defense. (Although I would absolutely love this). When we won the Super Bowl in '09, 20th in Points, 25th in Yards. So if he even puts us in that realm again, then I'm all for it because of our offense.

Seems like most of the people who really don't want him just don't like his hair or his demeanor lol.

That's really a shame because the guy grows his hair out for a very good reason.

"Many of his (Rob Ryan) friends don't know why he started growing it in the first place. When his daughter, Dimitra, was in elementary school, one of her classmates was diagnosed with cancer and lost her hair while undergoing chemotherapy treatments. Dimitra told Rob that the girl wore a wig donated by the nonprofit organization Locks of Love. Then Jim Ryan's son, James, was diagnosed with cancer at 14 and also underwent chemo. Rob grows out his every year, cuts if off, donates it to Locks of Love and starts again."

With all the potential DC candidates out there, Rob Ryan is 100% not my favorite guy. But that being said, I dont think he's as bad as we make him out to be. He's NEVER had the O and the leadership that we have in house. Plus its apparent that regardless of success, guys clearly love to play for him. It seemed that not everyone bought into Spags philosophy, and I think that was ultimately his undoing. If Rob Ryan's the guy, then he's the guy. If he could get our D ranked in the middle of the pack, that in itself would be a big improvement.

That's really a shame because the guy grows his hair out for a very good reason.

"Many of his (Rob Ryan) friends don't know why he started growing it in the first place. When his daughter, Dimitra, was in elementary school, one of her classmates was diagnosed with cancer and lost her hair while undergoing chemotherapy treatments. Dimitra told Rob that the girl wore a wig donated by the nonprofit organization Locks of Love. Then Jim Ryan's son, James, was diagnosed with cancer at 14 and also underwent chemo. Rob grows out his every year, cuts if off, donates it to Locks of Love and starts again."
I didn't know this. Good stuff.

Only on SR.com will you find out stuff like this. Thanks for sharing...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom