Rob Ryan quote (1 Viewer)

Some of these comments are downright pathetic. You do realize RR is the SAINTS DC now don't you? Get over yourself if he wasn't your "personal" choice, get over your ego and trust the actual qualified persons here in Loomis and Payton. Some of you act like Lombardi was out there for crying out loud and we missed out on the big one. Man hasn't held one practice yet and people are tearing him down?

He should say nothing

As long as no one records him saying "Kill the head and the body will die"... he can say whatever he wants (as far as I'm concerned).

"A still tongue makes a wise head."

Some of these comments are downright pathetic. You do realize RR is the SAINTS DC now don't you? Get over yourself if he wasn't your "personal" choice, get over your ego and trust the actual qualified persons here in Loomis and Payton. Some of you act like Lombardi was out there for crying out loud and we missed out on the big one. Man hasn't held one practice yet and people are tearing him down?

Well said!:9:

Geez, some of you wont be happy until we have a bunch of coaches without tongues in their damn mouths...

For all those that are saying he needs to shut up and do his job, tell me, name some coaches batter than him that have been fired for IMPROVING his responsibility within the team....

Go ahead, and I'll even give you the first one.

Marty Schottenheimer

Now go ahead and list me some more and prove him wrong

Some of you guys take this crap too seriously

Lighten up. Ryan is confident....he carries himself very well

He's a coach that players love to play for and he'll being some fire back that we missed last season

Ryan is a pretty good coach...the locker room is going to love him

SuJaguar00 said:
MOST successful people (in any profession) are the most arrogant and cocky people walking the Earth....its well documented that Kobe and MJ exude arrogance. Ali would boast on national TV that he was the greatest. Professional sports is a dog eat dog world. If you cant do the job, they will find someone that can. I have NO issue with someone believing in themselves. Coach Ryan wasn't bragging to the masses, sounds like a joke during an interview or friendly exchange. Miss me with all the criticism...

Agree with this 100%.

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom